Reviews for 72 Days
Haise chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
This was great, poor JJ... poor Spencer... and I kinda felt sorry for Will too. Would have loved to see something like this on the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
If she was stressing this much because of the lie she was keeping, just imagine what she'll feel once it comes out that she was lying the whole time. Somehow I think she'll lose a little bit of that swagger she just gained back.
Kylesic chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Very nice! And thank you for having JJ address the whole Reid/Emily thing - were they involved? You offered a very believable explanation for his attachment to her. I actually smiled at the salsa reference and immediately thought back to Thirteenth Step where Emily came into the BAU tired because she had been salsa dancing the night before. Nice touch. Now I can imagine that she was dancing with Reid ;).
ladybugsmomma chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Awesome story so far! I can't wait to read now!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really liked this story - specifically the realistic conflict you wrote in between JJ and Will. I sympathize with Will and I think you nailed his character. I like how you begin each section or line or what have you with a reference to a number. Makes it very interesting and almost poetic. Is this your first time writing JJ and Will? I think you've done fantastically well. I wrote them the first time myself recently and didn't find it easy. Keep up the good work!
Kylesic chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Thanks for writing this. I've been hoping someone would address those "10 weeks" Reid spent crying at JJ's. I still think 10 weeks is a long time for him to have been in this state, especially since a close friendship between Reid and Emily (thus warranting this depth of mourning) is not fully supported. (I personally believe they have such a relationship, but the show continues to disappoint me on this point.)

I like the conflict you've created for Will, and given that there's a "long story" concerning the longer hours JJ is now working at the BAU, it's reasonable to assume that there's even more to the story than this. Reid's frequent grieving visits had to have been the source of some discord as well. I hope the show will shed more light on any turmoil affecting JJ's and Will's relationship.

It was interesting to read your take on JJ's needing someone (Will) for emotional support and reassurance because of her conflict and guilt over the deception. The show always portrays JJ as being emotionally self-sufficient; it's reasonable to expect otherwise in this scenario. The only problem is that I would expect her to turn to someone in on the secret (i.e. Hotch) since she can't confide any details to Will that would allow him to support her in the way she needs. Really, it seems that he just can't comprehend why JJ feels so guilty and such a responsibility to Reid.

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this! Amazingly done!

(*_*)
gleeruinedmylife chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i like how you protrayed the weeks Reid talked about in 'Proof'. this is realy good
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I think you did a really good job with JJ's character here! It was interesting to read a story from her perspective that dealt with her pain and the immense guilt she felt. You could see the pain in her eyes during "Proof" and I think you reiterated that very well here. Hers was a difficult burden to carry, and I so love that she was there for Reid.

Also, Reid giving Henry a bath SO CUTE.
anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
JJ sucks, This story didn't do her bitchyness justice.