Reviews for What Child Is This
I-write-fanfics-not-tragadies chapter 40 . 1/5
._. I want more! It breaks my heart because I've really fallen in love with this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
UPDATE
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 40 . 12/25/2013
Hello again.
I know it's been over a year since you've updated...and I understand that I don't even update my old-fics even when fans are begging but...please?
I think about this fic all the time, I've read it over and over again...I am IN LOVE with it.
if you ever have a spare moment, think about your fans. And drop even a one sentence ending. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Krypton935 chapter 40 . 11/14/2013
This story is amazing and you nailed the characters perfectly! Please please please finish it!
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Did you abandon this story? Such a shame. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hey, if you wanted to, I dunno, update this damn thing soon, I know at least one girl who certainly wouldn't be opposed. It's a brilliant story and now there are so many loose ends!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/31/2013
You have actually turned me into a 'Kinglet'

I hope you're proud of yourself.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
Will there be more!
Every chapter makes me cry!
PLEASE! JUST WRITE SOMETHING!
Merlin72 chapter 37 . 5/24/2013
This fic is amazing and I've been reading it for almost a year now. I try to read very little at a time since I'm not sure if it's abandoned or not and I don't want to have to worry about that between updates. Now I'm caught up and I can't wait for more! Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this fic! It's brilliant and you capture the characters perfectly. I've been comparing all other River/Eleven fics to yours and they really don't compare. Please update soon if you can! 3
puritymatters chapter 40 . 5/21/2013
After a year of not finishing this story, I finally caught up. I do adore the Gus and Doctor relationship. And you have written the Doctor's personality and antics quite well! I can hardly for more, even though I have a sense it will be a sad ending.
tardisblue18 chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
I absolutely adore your writing, you have captured the doctor and rivers character so well it's astonishing, massive fan! Please let us all know what happens next I can't wait!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/12/2013
Your work is brilliant and inspiring, I long for a conclusion for poor little Gus.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Love your story.. Please update soon..
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Love your story.. Please Update soon..
Kyla chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
I. Love this story! Wonderfully written, and so very heart-wrenching. :') Please post more. :) :) I3 U