Reviews for What Child Is This
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 31 . 12/9/2011
Oh my poor heart... I feel like some hearts are going to get broken ;'( PLEASEEEEE update soon ;D
Symphony In Blue chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
I'm beginning to fear the ending of this fic, because I have a feeling that it won't be a happy one. Having said that, I think this was an absolutely wonderful chapter. But Gus' last words were heartbreaking :(
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
Great chapter of 11/River fluff and Gus precociousness. A winning combination.
DaniiA chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
Good chapter. I'm getting all stressed out worrying about River & the Doctor..I wish they could have a happy end and it doesn't look promising.
broadwayb chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
Gus just broke my heart :'(
MistressOfTheWinter chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
If this story doesn't end happily I think it'll be the end of me.

As always, I can't wait for the next chapter!
gidget89 chapter 31 . 12/8/2011
I'm all a glow in a happy word of naked snuggling and sort of I love yous and then you give me Gus and his last line and OH MY GOD MY HEART. LJASHKJAHSJASHJAKHSKAJHSKJAS.
morethanjust-a-fairytale chapter 30 . 12/5/2011
hey, i just really love this fic! i have been reading avidly since chapter 1, but i havent reviewed before now! i am such a bad person! this story is amazing, and i just wish i could write as well as you can :P xx
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Adorable! :) Honestly, I Amos isn't one of my very favorite characters in the world... I feel bad for him actually, and he adds a great deal to the story, but he's like obsessed with River.. Lol Brilliant job! :)

DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11
Perfectly-Imperfect-14 chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
;D OMG THIS IS THE BESTEST, BEASTEST, AWESOMEST, STORY EVER! I LOVE IT! *faints from over excitement* *starts to dream about next awesomely awesome chapter* *sighs* ZzzzzzzzZzZZzzZzZzzz yay, river and doctor...actual wedding...Gus adopted by river and doctor...happiness...travel in tardis a little...yayyyy...
lariz18 chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Aww, I always love Amos and Gus moments. I actually feel bad for Amos. I want to adopt Gus lol. I loved it that he considers the doctor as one of his parents /3

Doctor/River OMG THAT IS SO HOT. WHAT EVEN. I love them so much.
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Arghhh! Whats happening to meee! Another brilliant chapter! ;DDDD
Symphony In Blue chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
ekaj;kldja;lkvjdslh I just love Gus so much! He's now officially my favourite character ever, and he's not even canon (though I think he should be because he's brilliant).
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
Is it sad that the Santa Claus thing seems so much more plausible now that the Doctor is involved. HAHA. Great chapter.
DaniiA chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
Yea! Thank you for another awesome chapter. I can't say enough about this story, it's wonderful.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »