Reviews for What Child Is This
Kyla chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
I. Love this story! Wonderfully written, and so very heart-wrenching. :') Please post more. :) :) I3 U
Lorelie23 chapter 40 . 1/2/2013
This is a wonderful story! I love it! I irrationally dislike Amos a bit for being with River so long... *Blushes* Anyway, please post more soon! :D :D
I Love Gus chapter 40 . 12/15/2012
Brilliant! Can't wait for what happens next!
lariz18 chapter 40 . 12/17/2012
oh my god, this story breaks my heart. That conversation between the Doctor and Gus is just so heartbreaking. ugh and that part at the end. :(
Sylva Dax chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Absolutely wonderful. The argument between Gus and the Doctor was, in turn, funny and heartbreaking. All I want for Christmas is for them to be a family. Sigh.
LynnisaMystery chapter 40 . 12/9/2012
Awww! Poor Doctor! And River for that matter. That convo between Gus and the Doctor was so heartbreaking. How are they ever going to tell Gus the truth? Will they ever? Because the little girl on the Christmas planet already let slip some hints to Gus and he's obviously clever enough to put it together with another hint. Or even a dream of his old memories. Something is bound to happen.
Vilinye chapter 40 . 12/8/2012
Aww...poor Doctor. Nothing ever goes smoothly for him, does it?
bemyserendipity chapter 40 . 12/8/2012
I am so excited to read about the dinner :3
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 40 . 12/8/2012
When friends with the Doctor: rule number 2: the Doctor lies, and so must you.
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 39 . 12/5/2012
UGHGHGH IT'S SO GOOD!
I've been off of fanfiction for a while now, and this was a wonderful "Welcome back!"
True story - We got my Christmas tree out yesterday and the first thing I did was crawl under it and look up at the lights. My moms all like "What are you doing?" "Oh, I do this every year now because of this fanfictions I'm reading..." and I proceeded to tell her the plot of this story!
And much to my happiness, I come on and you've updated! YAY!
LOVE THE COVER PHOTO! I squeeled and almost cried when I saw that - it's exactly how I imagined Gus to look.
I fall more in love with this fic every time I read it. If I could favorite it again and again i would.
Thanks for being so amazing and writing amazingly and updating! THis chaper was perfect and cute and had my heart leaping into my throat.
I only have one request...update by (or better yet, ON) Christmas? It would really make my entire Christmas.
GOSH GUS WITH A SCREWDRIVER SO CUTE!
Sorry...that's my last spaz out for now.
Thanks!
:) :) :)
Bowie'sinspace chapter 38 . 11/28/2012
So great! Christmas finally came, can't wait to see what happens next. I have no idea how this could actually end, I hope you do though. Not that I want it to end I just need to know what happens!
bemyserendipity chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
I've been reading this story nonstop for the past few days, and it is AMAZING! Pleease update soon (:
emily5637 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh, wow. BIG game changer... she's raising herself... anyway... darn... i forgot what i was going to say... anyway... BOWTIE OF COOLNESS! AWESOME!
emily5637 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
YAY! I guess... I dont exactly get whats happening but i'll keep reading...
Vilinye chapter 39 . 11/27/2012
Awww...that is absolutely adorable!
407 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »