Reviews for What Child Is This
B-D Banzai chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
I'm just going to wave my hands about in a fluttering motion and flail a tiny little bit because I can't actually type enough adjectives to explain how THRILLED I am with this story! I've kept with it for the entire year and always eager for another chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
I'm a bit of a scaterbrain, so please forgive me if this question has already been answered; Where did chapter 1 go?
LynnisaMystery chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
He got a sonic! I honestly do think this is my favorite Doctor-with-a-kid story. The way you write them is so perfect. I get so excited when this is updated!
Shaydees chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
A wonderful chapter! So happy to see an update. :)
Sylva Dax chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
Exploding turkeys and burning Christmas trees would certainly fit into a typical Doctor Who Christmas. Hopefully, this will remain an atypical Christmas.

Wonderful moment between father and son. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle for this newly reunited family.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
and damn it I have to catch the bus...I LOVE IT! sooooooo many questions my head is going to explode! I'll be back!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
MAN am I glad there's another chapter after this! This is amazing! such funniness and so sad at the same time...argh it's killing me!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is brilliantly written! How have I not read it before ?! Loving it so far
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 39 . 11/25/2012
Oh my god I'm crying. That was beautiful.
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 38 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely love this story. Can't wait for more!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
You. Dear author. Are a nerd. XD
CourageInABox chapter 38 . 11/1/2012
Ohmygosh. I started reading this story and I couldn't stop, you write beautifully and understand the characters perfectly. It's exactly how they would act in this situation. The problem I had was I so attached to the characters and things got so angsty and ...real. it scared the crap out of me I got super depressed over this story and stopped reading. But I had to know what happened and was so glad when everything just got... nice. It was so worth it. I respect Amos after despising him and I love Gus soooo much. 11 /River are perfect. Oh my! Can Gus pleeease have his own spin off - I love this kids mind. Ahh keep it coming, we're all waiting.
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 38 . 10/8/2012
I'm so happy that you updated! I litterly screamed when I saw that email! Ive been reading this for a year now!
I'm happy cause this chapter was awesome and sad and adorable and I love it and it's so in character and that makes me happy!
But...im sad thinking about how you might not update for a long long time...
I shouldn't complain though! I'm happy you're not dead!
Yay keep writing!
Can I favorite this again?
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 38 . 10/7/2012
Yay, new chapter! Loving the post-Time War angst. And Amelia! More Amelia! Yay!
flerdyblerb chapter 38 . 10/5/2012
OMG I just finished reading all available chapters in like 2 days. This is such a great story and I cannot wait for the rest of it!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »