Reviews for What Child Is This
expiry 4.23 chapter 38 . 10/4/2012
I like where this is going! I'd love to see more. Also, I don't know how much the Americanisms are intentional (since they're in DE and all) but if you ever want help Brit-picking I'd be happy to lend a hand.
Me chapter 38 . 10/2/2012
Update. Now. Before I die of impatience and sue you from the afterlife.
... Please?
I love this story, especially Gus. Really especially Gus. And whilst this River is certainly not our own River, she could be if our River was put in this situation. Did that make sense? No it didn't. Ah well.
I'm glad they made it up with Amos.
And I know I already said this but Gus is genius and I love him. Can I steal him and keep in my wardrobe and cure his heart magically?
MojaveJ chapter 38 . 10/1/2012
A wonderful writing. Laughter turned to sadness. Sweet.
Labmama chapter 36 . 10/1/2012
Oh this chapter... wonderful. And Jelly Belly's hehe. LOVE IT!
Labmama chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
"he had also been blessed with a double dose of smart ass."
Lol. My mum came to visit me recently after not having seen one another or several years. She told me my children had a tendency towards smart assery. I told her we raise then that way. Lol
Labmama chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
Guess I was wrong about who Amos is
Labmama chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Awwwwww. This is breaking my brain
Labmama chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Oh god! I literally lol'd when I figured out who Amos is. Great job! Love this so much
Labmama chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Gus is adorable and I'm wondering if he is who I think he is
Labmama chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh hell. She's raising herself! Very well written characters are spot on.
LynnisaMystery chapter 38 . 9/30/2012
Absolutely loved it. That story about the Doctor finding that planet was so sad but it perfectly suited him. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/30/2012
I am so happy to see that you haven't abandoned this story. It's one of my favorites. Every time you update, I read it through again.
LynnisaMystery chapter 37 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely love this story. I am so hooked into it right now, you have no idea. I seriously hope you decide to update this because I have to know how this resolves!
Munchkin111222 chapter 37 . 9/13/2012
OMG! Please update! I LOVE this story!
CurlyHairVOL chapter 37 . 9/10/2012
OK so I have read many stories over the years on Fanfiction, but none as good as yours. I am absolutely captivated with this story. The detail you give in each chapter is outstanding! I really hope that you continue it. I will be quite sad if you don't.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »