Reviews for A Dangerous Thing
Alumys chapter 13 . 1/15
God damit! You had my heart pumping there and then she had to retreat? I so very much hate you in this moment. Going back to continue reading.
darchuchii chapter 1 . 1/8
Such a beautiful story I wish there will be a sequel
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I M OVERWHELMED WITH EMOTION
ruinedsandwich chapter 25 . 12/7/2017
SAKURA I S2G YOURE GIVING ME ANXIETY
Dewazz chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
Nice story..but open ending.. I hope sakura and garra will be together
AryaWeilyn chapter 28 . 10/27/2017
Siiiigh... while I understand the beauty of open endings they kill me! I love your portrayal of Gaara. And the steamy scenes, let's just say I was alternating between holding my breath and giggling, fidgeting and blushing. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
itachi13080 chapter 30 . 9/28/2017
This IS BEAUTIFUL! Holy sweetness! I absolutely adore this WONDERFULLY, BREATHTAKING, HEART WARMING, MARVELOUS and HEART FELT story! XD

This would have to be, one of my all time FAVORITE GaaSaku story's! Thank you VERY much for writing, creating, sharing and finishing this amazing masterpiece! :)
Shadowed Replica chapter 30 . 8/29/2017
I really enjoyed this story though I wish that they would have gotten together in the end. Beautiful story!
clestourgeon31 chapter 30 . 8/8/2017
Omg I love this story, it was perfect! Your writing is amazing! Love
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Loving this very much keep up this sweet work
wingchan7 chapter 30 . 3/29/2017
Amazing! I'm sad to see it end. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Amazing and addictive...couldn't stop reading till I finished it...plz continue writing such fics
Blue chapter 30 . 2/3/2017
I LOVE YOU'RE STORY
MJKS8Akira chapter 30 . 1/27/2017
Thank you for this amazing fic. I love it so much. Please do a short fic telling us about Gaara and Sakura reunion.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/24/2017
Please add more because I want happy ending where they got marrried or something like that. Pleeeaasse.