Reviews for Bits & Pieces
ChrissieA chapter 43 . 7/26/2016
I LOVE fanfic that shows Brennan as part of Parker's life. I wish we could see more of that in the show! Especially before they were a couple. Parker's birthdays sound fantastic!
ChrissieA chapter 34 . 7/26/2016
Pie and sex WOULD be the reasons Booth kicks Sweets out! (By the way, you have Sweets' voice down, I could hear him say/stammer every word)
ChrissieA chapter 32 . 7/25/2016
"And he was pretty sure he was going to need a place to hide." ... Hahahahaha!
ChrissieA chapter 31 . 7/25/2016
"A Well Dressed Man" *fanning self* Girl! Thanks ;)
ChrissieA chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
Their first date. *sigh* Perfect. Absolutely perfect. My tummy was all bunched up in perfect knots.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
PLEASE ADD TO THIS AGAIN! THE HIATUS IS SO LONG AND WE'RE BEGGING FOR GOOD FANFIC!

PLEASE WRITE!
prfahibi chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter! Always wanted a story that shows what's been happening with B&B out of screen time in the last few episodes of season 6. You just made my day, thank you :)
angeliena chapter 51 . 2/17/2015
Love it!
angeliena chapter 40 . 2/15/2015
Oh love ot!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Haha i like it
GalaxieGurl chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
Just found this...great scene...so cute, and funny, and tender...perfect counterpoint to Booth being all stoned from the drugs...love it...thanks!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Really funny and so in character. Thanks.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
Lol! I could imagine Booth and Bones getting it on. And I can imagine Daisy going on and on ...
delia84 chapter 51 . 10/4/2014
Daw. I love that episode, and I really love this scene here. The thought of a frazzled Brennan charms me as well — though I think Booth in Daddy mode is probably even more charming to me. :) Thank you!
Not That Hannah chapter 51 . 10/3/2014
How sweet! I loved the bit about all the books she bought, because I can see that as something Brennan would do. It also makes perfect sense that all she had to do was ask and Booth was right there to help.

Sweet. Very very sweet.