Reviews for Bits & Pieces
boneslover29 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
First off this was perfect! As usual it was real and it was beautiful and poignant, but it did address what for me has been a long burning question of when and how Hannah discovers the truth about Booth and Brennan. Loved it! There can never be too many variations of that scenario in my opinion lol! ;) Now let's move on to the James Marsters hug... How?! I'm totally jealous lol! You go girl! ;)
Starmaster10 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Oh, don't be done with your Hannah digs. They make my day seem happier every time I read them. :P
Also, WHAT! Wha, how, that's, how in the world did you get a hug from James Marsters?! I mean, that's just, when, how? You lucky person.
dorisbay chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
if this is the result, you should bring Hannah back anytime you want! however, it's very difficult to find something that you write less than awesome ;) I loved it! happy for you for the hug!
Caprigirl60 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Loved it! Since they're having all kinds of guest stars I'd love a shot of something like this. I agreed with Angela about Hannah. She was lovely and perfect and everybody hated her because she was in the way.
I expect you to bring up the JM hug for a long, long time. If we get fluffy bits like this because of it I say keep talking. :-D
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Best Hannah fic I've read. I've barely written anything that even mentions her because I like to pretend she never existed. But kudos to you on a job well done! :)
SamBrace chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
*THAT* was awesome (also the fact that you got to meet Spike is pretty damn awesome and I may be a little jealous ;-)) lovely story and yes I know what you mean about people on twitter damn well spoiling Bones all the damn time plus the fact that Fox has pretty much sneak peeked almost the whole episode _ but THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
oh yeah, great idea
Randi the awesome chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
That was awesome. It was so amazing I can't even put an exclamation point. Just awesome
FaithinBones chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Congrats on the hug. I'm happy for you.

Excellant story. I'm so looking forward to Mondays episode. I'm definitely not spoiler free
alexindigo chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Ugh, Hannah. :P Still, I always like it when we get other POV's of B&B. :) Hold up, how and where did you meet Spike? He's short in RL isn't he? Still cute?

Thanks for sharing! :)
jsboneslover chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Oh, I loved this one! The pictures in the previews (they can use that title if they'd like) are so beautiful...would love to see that in a two-page spread, so Hannah could piece together the truth!

Can't wait to see Christine and Parker, can you?

Well done. And how did your path cross James Marsters' path?
Covalent Bond chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Points to you for the following reasons (in no particular order):

1) You got a HUG from James Marsters!
2) You surprised me with this protagonist! I thought it would be Brennan reading the magazine headline and, oddly, I thought it was going to be about her characters getting married. Yes, I am too literal sometimes, LOL.
3) You actually made Hannah a sympathetic character. I felt sorry for her.
4) You captured the dorky captioning in gossip magazines sooo well. :P

5) James Marsters and the hand-that-shall-not-be-washed. Ever. (I'm going to hold you to that, you know...)

Great update. :)
penandra chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Oh. Another perfect chapter! She even did the math ;-D

Thank you for this.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Awesome!
ExcellentDriver chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
LOL
I love those Hannah pieces. As much as I disliked her, I would love to see her back just for a good closure. (and to see Brennan happy and confident around her).

I'd die if there was a scene of Christine dancing with Parker. I wouldn't be able to handle the cuteness!

And how did you get a hug from James Marsters? Did you ask him when he would be on Bones? hahaha
You lucky woman!