Reviews for Bits & Pieces
doge chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Thank you, perfect. We all like a little payback for Hannah. I would love to have something like this on the Show.
casket4mytears chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
I am dying of envy over James Marsters. DYING. *flail*

Oh and ha ha ha Hannah... sucker...

BUT JAMES MARSTERS. What did he smell like? Was he as delicious as I imagine? Don't ever bathe again.
Mary A chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to see the wedding! I really appreciate your writing, razztaztic - I always look forward to reading whatever you write as I know I will always enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
loved it.
NatesMama chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
I didn't mind Hannah but I have to admit the evil, shippery fangirl in me loves it when you bring her up again. :)

Well done!
DWBB chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Congrats on the hug!

Now back to Hannah - Slam! Take that and walk away knowing there was only one Booth loved the most.

Fun read.

Diane
boneslover29 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
First off this was perfect! As usual it was real and it was beautiful and poignant, but it did address what for me has been a long burning question of when and how Hannah discovers the truth about Booth and Brennan. Loved it! There can never be too many variations of that scenario in my opinion lol! ;) Now let's move on to the James Marsters hug... How?! I'm totally jealous lol! You go girl! ;)
Starmaster10 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Oh, don't be done with your Hannah digs. They make my day seem happier every time I read them. :P
Also, WHAT! Wha, how, that's, how in the world did you get a hug from James Marsters?! I mean, that's just, when, how? You lucky person.
dorisbay chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
if this is the result, you should bring Hannah back anytime you want! however, it's very difficult to find something that you write less than awesome ;) I loved it! happy for you for the hug!
Caprigirl60 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Loved it! Since they're having all kinds of guest stars I'd love a shot of something like this. I agreed with Angela about Hannah. She was lovely and perfect and everybody hated her because she was in the way.
I expect you to bring up the JM hug for a long, long time. If we get fluffy bits like this because of it I say keep talking. :-D
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Best Hannah fic I've read. I've barely written anything that even mentions her because I like to pretend she never existed. But kudos to you on a job well done! :)
SamBrace chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
*THAT* was awesome (also the fact that you got to meet Spike is pretty damn awesome and I may be a little jealous ;-)) lovely story and yes I know what you mean about people on twitter damn well spoiling Bones all the damn time plus the fact that Fox has pretty much sneak peeked almost the whole episode _ but THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
oh yeah, great idea
Randi the awesome chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
That was awesome. It was so amazing I can't even put an exclamation point. Just awesome
FaithinBones chapter 47 . 10/19/2013
Congrats on the hug. I'm happy for you.

Excellant story. I'm so looking forward to Mondays episode. I'm definitely not spoiler free
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »