Reviews for Bits & Pieces
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
Ok, the hilarity of these OSs will force me to stop reading at work:(... Yep, I'm now that crazy woman who can't stop laughing! Booth talking to his zipper, well to what was struggling to bust his zipper... Yep, you're killing me. You know I was teasing. I don't really care if they think I'm crazy. Always keep em guessin!
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 3/27/2014
I'm getting the crazy looks at work again cuz I'm falling out of my seat with laughter! Who wouldn't like to see Booth as a flasher? Your interpretation of Angela...perfect:-)
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
This is what I mean... My mind would have never gone here, but this is perfect. I felt so bad for Brennan at the end of this episode. & I know it's not Hannah's (uhhggg) fault, but I couldn't tolerate her at all! I cringed when she spoke. Damn HH! As I've said before, I could have done without this Hannah storyline!
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
I am one of those that loves for the stories to continue. I love the OSs, but as a writer, your imagination is soooo much better than mine. This one's fantastic. Love B&B romance... Is case you haven't noticed, I'm with Booth all the way! I'm definitely a B&B fan, can't have one without the other, but Booth is my dream man!
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Now scenes like that, blow me away every time! How romantic! Perfection! I would have probably been catatonic if I had been any one of those women. Brennan is one lucky girl:-)
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Ok. This one was absolutely fantastic! Hilarious & steamy hot! And so B&B! Girl, you keep me in stitches. I told you everyone thinks I'm crazy when I fall out laughing hysterically, but I can't stop reading. I'm so glad you're still writing, cuz I'm hooked:-)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Gotta love a jealous Brennan... Although I would have loved to have seen that calendar pic!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Now what was so difficult about that? Why couldn't HH & SN come up with that scenario? That's what we missed, right? The romance we waited for for 6 years...
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
As am I; wagging my finger back at you! Tsk, tsk, tsk... And besides, what was written is pretty hot. Who wouldn't want to be caged to a wall by Booth? In a glass office?
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Ya, but this is good too. Nice to have options.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Yes! OMG... Disco... Fun times then, but I cringe .
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Seriously? Sweets as Booth? Not in a million years... Not even in a galaxy far far away... No way! Lol. I imagine that would really piss Booth off:-)
readwriteandbelieve chapter 50 . 1/7/2014
Oh gosh, cute!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
Great. Another fic for you to suck at writing.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
" I was thinking...a bottle of champagne...fireplace...blankets on the floor..." "Just you and me..." -Bren is a stronger women than I to pass this Boothiness up! You know deep down she does not want too go... this sacrifice should definitely earn her the BFF award for the year. ;-)

"They all think our business is their business" -very true statement. But their friends and us fans just can't help it. They are so cute to watch!

three hours, 45 minutes into it...they only had 15 to 30 min. tops to go...come on guys...but...Booth did it to himself...he should not looked at the scenery.

Once that damn broke...the magnetic pull of their mutual attraction took over and that is all she wrote...no saving them.

None one can do "alone in a crowd of dozens:" like B&B. Of course their friend and fans "might have mentioned it" before.

"There wasn't a woman in the room who didn't want to trade places with her?" -Probably no truer statement written. :-)

Now you have to agree that this is HOT - "Their kiss sucked the air from the room, scorching the audience and sending up in a brilliant burst of flames every protestation of "just partners" they'd ever made."

The unanswered question still...exactly how many pins held her hair in place? Something tells me that Booth does find this answer out before day break.

Thanks so much Razz...this was a wonderful piece! Happy New Year!
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »