Reviews for Bits & Pieces
Bones2014 chapter 45 . 3/27/2014
I agree. I was watching the season again over spring break, with my son ( poor kid; he's constantly saying "mom we've seen this one a hundred times" & his girlfriend will ask "have you seen this one before?" To which I reply to them both that I've seen every episode a hundred times & will continue to do so... Sorry, way off track). Any Hooo, I told my son that B&B could have hooked up on nearly every episode of season 5, and that would have made way more since instead of Afghanistan, muluku, & Hannah! Such a shame... I think I'm thru venting again? This story is just like season 5. I'm telling you as proven by your stories, you could write fr the show. I know it would make me a happy camper:-)
Bones2014 chapter 43 . 3/27/2014
Ya, but only the Booth boys are allowed to call her Bones...lol.
Bones2014 chapter 40 . 3/27/2014
Caroline is my fav, after B&B of course! I think of her as Booth's family.
Bones2014 chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Agh...Booth, the ultimate romantic... Soooo dreamy. I am sooo gtreatful that you decided to share your B&B world with me. It's an amazing journey & privilege that I for one, hope never ends!
Bones2014 chapter 33 . 3/27/2014
Gotta love literal Brennan...I didn't care for the Hacker story line either. I picture him as Brennan's Hannah...uhgggggg.
Bones2014 chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Damn! That was sooooo HOT! Not smut, just pure pleasure!
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
Ok, the hilarity of these OSs will force me to stop reading at work:(... Yep, I'm now that crazy woman who can't stop laughing! Booth talking to his zipper, well to what was struggling to bust his zipper... Yep, you're killing me. You know I was teasing. I don't really care if they think I'm crazy. Always keep em guessin!
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 3/27/2014
I'm getting the crazy looks at work again cuz I'm falling out of my seat with laughter! Who wouldn't like to see Booth as a flasher? Your interpretation of Angela...perfect:-)
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
This is what I mean... My mind would have never gone here, but this is perfect. I felt so bad for Brennan at the end of this episode. & I know it's not Hannah's (uhhggg) fault, but I couldn't tolerate her at all! I cringed when she spoke. Damn HH! As I've said before, I could have done without this Hannah storyline!
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
I am one of those that loves for the stories to continue. I love the OSs, but as a writer, your imagination is soooo much better than mine. This one's fantastic. Love B&B romance... Is case you haven't noticed, I'm with Booth all the way! I'm definitely a B&B fan, can't have one without the other, but Booth is my dream man!
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Now scenes like that, blow me away every time! How romantic! Perfection! I would have probably been catatonic if I had been any one of those women. Brennan is one lucky girl:-)
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Ok. This one was absolutely fantastic! Hilarious & steamy hot! And so B&B! Girl, you keep me in stitches. I told you everyone thinks I'm crazy when I fall out laughing hysterically, but I can't stop reading. I'm so glad you're still writing, cuz I'm hooked:-)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Gotta love a jealous Brennan... Although I would have loved to have seen that calendar pic!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Now what was so difficult about that? Why couldn't HH & SN come up with that scenario? That's what we missed, right? The romance we waited for for 6 years...
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
As am I; wagging my finger back at you! Tsk, tsk, tsk... And besides, what was written is pretty hot. Who wouldn't want to be caged to a wall by Booth? In a glass office?
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »