Reviews for Bits & Pieces
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Ya, but this is good too. Nice to have options.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Yes! OMG... Disco... Fun times then, but I cringe .
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Seriously? Sweets as Booth? Not in a million years... Not even in a galaxy far far away... No way! Lol. I imagine that would really piss Booth off:-)
readwriteandbelieve chapter 50 . 1/7/2014
Oh gosh, cute!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
Great. Another fic for you to suck at writing.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 50 . 1/3/2014
" I was thinking...a bottle of champagne...fireplace...blankets on the floor..." "Just you and me..." -Bren is a stronger women than I to pass this Boothiness up! You know deep down she does not want too go... this sacrifice should definitely earn her the BFF award for the year. ;-)

"They all think our business is their business" -very true statement. But their friends and us fans just can't help it. They are so cute to watch!

three hours, 45 minutes into it...they only had 15 to 30 min. tops to go...come on guys...but...Booth did it to himself...he should not looked at the scenery.

Once that damn broke...the magnetic pull of their mutual attraction took over and that is all she saving them.

None one can do "alone in a crowd of dozens:" like B&B. Of course their friend and fans "might have mentioned it" before.

"There wasn't a woman in the room who didn't want to trade places with her?" -Probably no truer statement written. :-)

Now you have to agree that this is HOT - "Their kiss sucked the air from the room, scorching the audience and sending up in a brilliant burst of flames every protestation of "just partners" they'd ever made."

The unanswered question still...exactly how many pins held her hair in place? Something tells me that Booth does find this answer out before day break.

Thanks so much Razz...this was a wonderful piece! Happy New Year!
delia84 chapter 50 . 1/2/2014
I'm reminiscing for a moment: The last New Year's I celebrated out, I was with a certain boy … we weren't dating, but we were on our way to dating. We were both at the same party with mutual friends and stared across the room at each other when midnight hit — both later admitting something along the lines of, "Screw shocking and surprising everyone there — I really wanted to kiss you in front of all those people."

This year (several years later and much, much "history" between us, including dating and breaking up), we were out again with people, and officially dating…again. And he kissed the hell outta me at midnight. :)

OK, enough with my memories — this is wonderful. And I laughed out loud at Caroline's interruption. (We all know she would do it!)
dgschneider chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
goodness I loved this! there were so many wonderful things about it I don't even know where to start. I loved their relationship and the banter between them. Loved them at the light and the horn honking and when they pulled up to the crime scene and cam slammed her hand on the hood of the truck all those beautiful building moments interrupted made the ending and their kiss all the better. LOVED Caroline's noise maker by the way - LOVED it. Oh, and just Booth's overall adoration of her. Just a beautiful wonderful piece...every word :)
jmbatt chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
I can see them outing themselves in this manner. Their chemistry would not permit them a chaste kiss after they've already freed their feelings. Hot, and sweet little ditty! Thanks, and happy new year! :-)
bones35 chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
A very artful description of the final scene; I thought I had noticed a wisp of steam rise from my laptop.

Happy 2014!
doge chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
Perfect Story, would have liked to see something like this on the show. Happy New Year.
the dud pistachio chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
Adore this bit! I love reading fics of all the missing pieces of the earlier stages of the relationship. Booth's will to keep "what's ours is ours" a little while longer is so sweet and swoon worthy! Thank you for the fantastic read and Happy New Year :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
It's a great work ;) good chapter.
boneslover29 chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
Awwww! Have I told you lately how much I love you?! ;) This was adorable and sexy at the same time, seeing a message that you've posted makes my day!
sherlockthetimelord447 chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
This is so adorable and perfect I don't even know what to say.
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »