Reviews for Bits & Pieces
delia84 chapter 50 . 1/2/2014
I'm reminiscing for a moment: The last New Year's I celebrated out, I was with a certain boy … we weren't dating, but we were on our way to dating. We were both at the same party with mutual friends and stared across the room at each other when midnight hit — both later admitting something along the lines of, "Screw shocking and surprising everyone there — I really wanted to kiss you in front of all those people."

This year (several years later and much, much "history" between us, including dating and breaking up), we were out again with people, and officially dating…again. And he kissed the hell outta me at midnight. :)

OK, enough with my memories — this is wonderful. And I laughed out loud at Caroline's interruption. (We all know she would do it!)
dgschneider chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
goodness I loved this! there were so many wonderful things about it I don't even know where to start. I loved their relationship and the banter between them. Loved them at the light and the horn honking and when they pulled up to the crime scene and cam slammed her hand on the hood of the truck all those beautiful building moments interrupted made the ending and their kiss all the better. LOVED Caroline's noise maker by the way - LOVED it. Oh, and just Booth's overall adoration of her. Just a beautiful wonderful piece...every word :)
jmbatt chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
I can see them outing themselves in this manner. Their chemistry would not permit them a chaste kiss after they've already freed their feelings. Hot, and sweet little ditty! Thanks, and happy new year! :-)
bones35 chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
A very artful description of the final scene; I thought I had noticed a wisp of steam rise from my laptop.

Happy 2014!
doge chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
Perfect Story, would have liked to see something like this on the show. Happy New Year.
the dud pistachio chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
Adore this bit! I love reading fics of all the missing pieces of the earlier stages of the relationship. Booth's will to keep "what's ours is ours" a little while longer is so sweet and swoon worthy! Thank you for the fantastic read and Happy New Year :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
It's a great work ;) good chapter.
boneslover29 chapter 50 . 1/1/2014
Awwww! Have I told you lately how much I love you?! ;) This was adorable and sexy at the same time, seeing a message that you've posted makes my day!
sherlockthetimelord447 chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
This is so adorable and perfect I don't even know what to say.
penandra chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
Happy new year, to you as well. Thank you for adding to 2013!
LondonLi chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
Thank you so much for the marvelous New Year's fic. What an awesome way to ring in 2014. Thanks for posting!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
Great magic you created with this chaper!
yoshimi0701 chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
Awww So romantic!
Memo3197 chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
Loved it...
jsboneslover chapter 50 . 12/31/2013
I love that you have Caroline absolutely NAILED into her role as chief cheerleader for our kissing duo.
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »