Reviews for If Only
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
not cool
fml is right
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So after reading this for the trillionth time, I decided to review.

Still kills me.
Madmaxi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Damn! You had me going right until the very end. Poor Jake :-(
Colouredsoul chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
two words:

POOR JACOB!

i read your profile and agree with everything you said. I HATED BD as well; and it made me hate impringting, and it changed Jacob completely!

Good work!
Lost-In-Tears chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good one shot. Would have been even better if she did really come to him begging for it! lol
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
oh come on. Bella should be with Jacob
AngelisaBlack chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love it. Jake having fantasies about Bella.

Millions of fans having fantasies about Jake!

Hot x
escapistclam chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
When I thought you couldn't do better (with lemons), here you come to prove me wrong. Needless to say that it's sizzling hot and shows a very good grasp of the 16-17 male mind ;)

I can easily picture Jacob having plenty of this kind of fantasies about Bella and I can't contain an evil laughter at imagining poor Edward's rock-brain crumbling if he happened to be around Jacob when he chose to let one like this float in his mind :D

And I second txgal77 - I need some snow to cool me down too (of the Jon Snow type, please ;))

You rock, bb! xoxo
tunde-tre chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
God, that was cruel and hurt so fucking badly!

Even if I supposed that it can be just a dream hope dies last so I was hoping! Fool me...like that poor Jacob, hoping till the end and beyond.

Gah...and it was hot, sizzling hot too! Rough and possessive, mmmmme likey!

Great work. Tunde
torrard chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Excellent, loved it. I can just imagine this as one of Jake's dreams, lol.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
love it
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awww... what? I was totally believing that it was real. I thought she realized her mistake & came back to Jake for good. Hahaha. Excellent one shot even with his disappointing dream.
gayfortay chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my God...

I knew it was a dream right from the beginning. :D Haha, I IZ SMART. God, the image of Bella in Jake's shirt is pretty damn hot! And Wills, how did you find out about my crazy obsession over rough wall sex? UNF.

Loved it, hon. You're nasty. The dirtier, the better right? :)
RunWithJacobBlack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was really good. But poor Jake.
enov10 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Tease! Lol, that was hot!