Reviews for Ace Combat: Under the Demon's Wings
Agent Gibbs chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Loving the story. Really hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
You should updateeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
update soon
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 7/3/2012

Now, this was great!

Yes, "Open War". I love this mission! :D

Too bad the assholes that were disobeying orders didn't get blasted to oblivion by that ballistic missile.
But still, the battle was great!
Oh yeah, and LOL at every line by Chopper. LOL I love that guy! XD
Now, the Scinfaxi is history, thanks to Wardog and the Demon Lord. I wonder what this secret mission for Mobius Squadron was...hmmmm...

Now, with the battle won and over, I wonder what kind of Hell awaits those disrespectful nuggets...(Very Evil Smirk)

Great work, Marine! Keep it up!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!

Nothing else comes close.
LoneFox123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Glad I found this story, it's one of the more realistic one's out there. Great aerial battle, and I like that you've gone with realistic load outs. Having missiles spawn from the pocket space would lead to a very awkward story.
LoneFox123 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Great story so far, really looking forward to future chapters.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 4/15/2012

Now...Wow. Ohhhhh no, you didn't! LOL

The Demon freakin' Lord is BACK! Hooooly SHITE! O.O

And I really liked the part with Blaze's selection for Wardog's planes. :D That was great! How very ironic indeed, Mobius-1. O

Great work, Marine! Keep it up!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, bitches!

Now, THIS was great!

That father-son talk went really well, and...oh ho, no you didn't! LOL Hooooly shit! The freakin' Demon Lord is Blaze's grandfather? O.O Wow. Well, it DOES kinda make sense: if Mobius-1 is Blaze's dad, it's only logical that another Ace would be John's grandpa. XD

Moving on!

"Rendezvous". Very nice! That was a great dogfight! That maneuver John used was SO cool! :D And when you get a thumbs up from a Mobius pilot, you KNOW you're doin' things right! O I wonder how John will feel when he gets to sit in the cockpit of a Raptor...X3

Of course, the ballistic burst missile strike. (Whistles) Damn.

Oh yeah, and it's too bad you barely mentioned Swordsman. I like'im a lot. He flies a freakin' Tomcat! C'mon!

But yeah, that scene was cool. _ I liked how Mobius-1 shut Chopper up when he started barking at Blaze. LOL Sucka'!

And then, Hierlark. Heh, very nice! LMAO at the nuggets being awed by Chopper's stories and having Mobius-1 in the same room as them. :3

Great work, my friend! Keep it up!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 2/25/2012

Ah, awright! This story was updated! :D

Now, this was very, VERY interesting!

A good description of "Narrow Margin", and then, Blaze's very foreboding dream. (Whistles)

Next: "First Flight". Very, very nice! That piece of crap, Ford, totally bit the dust! LOL Sucka'!

And THEN! O.O Hooooooly CRAP! Are you serious, bro? Mobius-1 is Blaze's DAD? o.O Wow.

And then, more of Blaze's past is revealed. Wow. Ford truly was a piece of shit! O.o

Now, a father-son talk, eh? Let's see it!

Nice work!

Mathiasosx chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I thoroughly support any AC5 story I find especially if it is Blaze x Nagase. Mainly cause I can't fit a good idea of my own into the regular storyline or come up with a unique one. However I'd like to point out that the AGM 65 Maverick is as it's designation suggests (AGM Air to Ground Missile) an air to surface missile that is either laser or TV guided. What you probably wanted is the Mk 83 GP Bomb. Just ensuring accuracy. :)

Keep it up.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 10/14/2011

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, this was very interesting.

A pretty calm start with Blaze and Edge, and Blaze's revelation. Holy crap. That was his freaking TWIN SISTER? O.O Oh my. Oh! And looks like there's something blooming between Nagase and Blaze! ;D

Then, a moment before the mission, which was quite interesting. Blaze's dad was a wise man! _

And next: the mission itself. That was pretty much by the book. LOL This time, you stuck to the in-game dialogue. Nice.

And so, the war has begun.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Well, well, soldier...

Now, this was a quite interesting start.

I think this must be the 2º novelization of the AC5 story, and I gotta say it looks very promising! :3

I like your Blaze's attitude. LOL Snarky FTW. O

And I really liked your unique twist for him: the death of his wingman. I wonder how this will affect him in future chapters.

Now, the actual mission. "Shorebirds". I really liked it. :D I totally went LOL when Blaze got the bird flipped at'im. LOL That just made'im angry. XD And the dogfight itself was very cool! And of course, realistic. _ I like realistic "Ace Combat" fics. Trying to explain how a fighter jet has unliminted machinegun ammo and 60 missiles is ALWAYS very awkward. XD

So, like I said, this looks very promising! I think I'll be keeping an eye on this bad boy! ;D

Mission start!

Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I'm gonna tell you now. The retelling of Ace Combat 5, with Blaze given a name and face, has been done so many times in this section it's not even funny. Some have been better than others, but you REALLY have to work at it to make one stand out.

This one seems alright. Blaze with varying levels of snark added to him (or even her) have been appearing all over the place lately. The training accident is a unique twist. Maybe it will affect Blaze when he inevitably becomes the flight leader?

Blaze is technically a fully trained pilot right? So wouldn't it make more sense to make him Wardog 3, the section leader. The number 4 spot is usually reserved for the least experienced pilot in the flight. I know you're trying to stay with canon, but it would make more sense when you think about it.

Also AGM-65 Maverick is a air to ground missile not a bomb. Heck if you are going for more realism, just don't include the bombs period. Just give Wardog Sidewinders and maybe even a couple of AIM-120 slammers, the F-5 can carry them although not in any significant number.

A little research onto the planes would help. The mascot plane for the game is the F-14A Tomcat. But since Wardog seems to be in the Osean equivalent of the USAF, I don't know. Give Wardog a plane that can handle both air to air and ground missions well and they'll be good to go.

That's basically all I have to say right now. Feel free to reply if there's anything you want to discuss about the review.
ArtanisRose chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
You know, this is the first time I've read an Ace Combat fanfiction that had ANY potential to be awesome. And you're absolutely right. There is no fighter with that kind of payload, though I do have to ask what fighter you used for the Wardogs in Ace Combat 5, or are you going to have them stick to the American fighter craft exclusively.