Reviews for 30 word challenge
boothaddict77 chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
,that was sad.*sniffle*.Don't do that again,please I said in my last review-for the next chapter-I always thought that was proof,you know?That it'd always be he was so caught up in his new relationship,missing important announcements about babies-and something tells me it was the fact that he'd never have that that brought it on;he knew he couldn't have another kid with anyone but Bones-why was he following her around at the crack of dawn instead of lying in bed with Blondie?There are so many hints that we fans missed in our anger and confusion,I guess.I realised that the other day when the show was on tv(it's amazing how far behind Indian television is,even if it's catching up)and from the new promo put together just from old through the disaster that was season 6,the show was just so...beautiful.'To things we don't say.''You can love many people,Bones,but there's only one person you love the most''what if you let that person go?''that person's not going anywhere.'SIGH.
boothaddict77 chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
Now *that's* how I see it going that it's always been like the night he saves her and she says she doesn't want them to have regrets-if he was as intent on putting distance between them as he seemed,why exactly was he following her around at the crack of dawn instead of lying in bed with Blondie?
nattylovesjordy chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
A sweet, passionate kiss? Sigh. Also, how you used the flowers was beautiful. Thanks.
nattylovesjordy chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
This was a wonderfully written chapter. And because I just watched that episode a few hours ago, I'm really feeling it. Great job.
harper83 chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
So sweet! I loved it!
EowynGoldberry chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
I liked it:)
harper83 chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
Well that chapter was totally depressing. A little too sad for my taste. Well written as always though.
RowdyRomantic chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
I like this...and in away it does not surprise me, that she came home.
auntieleena chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
I liked the evil chapter. it made me smile.
nattylovesjordy chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
I really really really liked this one. Not only did I, the complete sucker for last lines, love the last line, but it was written beautifully. Thanks.
harper83 chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Loved it! One of my favorite chapters!
boothaddict77 chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
OOC or not,I've been waiting for someone to do a one-shot like this.I've always thought it could be written into the show, too-Booth doesn't go out and buy the most expensive ring in the store for Brennan,he gives her the one he knows is rightfully hers. Except I imagined Brennan asking him didn't he throw the ring in the water,and him sheepishly replying that was the wrong one,in more ways than one. Love :) I hope you plan to update Healing soon.
NatesMama chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Oh, how clever...since DB *hates* chickens! That's hilarious. :) Great job, this was really adorable.
thorteso chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
I have always wondered about this moment since we didn't get to see it!
nattylovesjordy chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
I like her excitement. Thanks.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »