Reviews for Psych In The House
Lol! I loved it!
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it :) great job!
gleegloater chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
thank you someone has finally put all of houses emotions into words without making him look like a baby. lovely story. write a sequel of shawn getting really sick and shawn going to see house
psychrocks5 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
wow amazing wow really good i could actually see this happening this is so perfect love it and the whole house outing the relationship between Shawn and Jules
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ha! So cute.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was painful to watch Shawn. XD
Miggs chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I enjoy Shawn's antics, but I think I enjoy seeing him taken down a couple of pegs even more. Love it!
Psychic101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Makes me laugh everytime I hearthis
Winterfield chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
How cute!
Nessd chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very cute, very, very cute.

(And yes, I am methodically making my way through your fics...why do you ask? LOL)
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Witch guys did you mean when House said "I sense that at least two of the men in this room have strong feelings for that woman, and one of you is doing her."?
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great!
hfce chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow that was good. Some one finally got the best of Sean.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
cute
soccerchic6 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Me, again. :)

I can't believe your stories have not gotten more reviews! Your writing is engaging and impeccable. You capture the characters so well that I feel like I'm right in there with them.

House fit in so perfectly here. I love his little quips. Finally, someone who notices how Shawn comes up with his "visions". You'd think, after five years, someone would have caught on to his incredible observation skills, lol. Great story!