Reviews for Leto's Mother
ButtonMasherFTW chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
((after reading your last A/N))PSH! Even if you did write this with haste I still felt my heart melt at that last scene. I had to stifle a "awwww..."

Needless to say, I loved this. Now I wish Fenris's mother was alive during the game...
Burg Gurl chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Soo cute! I was apprehensive about this at first, but I am glad I read it!
1deadaccount chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I have to admit that I read the smut part first, hehe _U Sorry, but you have to understand...it's Fenris! And I loved that part, by the way. :D The story was...perfect! I wish this had happened in the game, it's such an amazing ending...and the baby! I LOVE Fenbabies! You...are...AWESOME! _
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I liked it so much! Thank you for such a happy ending. Oh my. I'm just in love with fluff stories about Fenris and Hawke
Philliwolf5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I absolutely loved your story. Fenris' awkwardness when he met his mother was exactly as I would have imagined it. I love his relationship with Hawke, and the baby at the end was wonderful too! Thank you so much for sharing!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*sniffles* aside from the smut this was just loevely...oh god now I wish Bioware put in a "meet the parent" miniquest should you be romancing Fenris...enough of about him. Your rendition of his mother...I almost cried in the gym woman.

But the real deal was the ending with their first kid, which had me thinking about Hawke's age and health to even birth, with his Nana. I never felt so baby crazy in until that paragraph I just channeled a mock Leandra rubbing mmy hands going 'Yes, yesss the little ones cheeks are adorable' Hehehe another homerun woman, dont stop.
Hatsepsut chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love it! Some typos (God i sound like TIM)but who am I to judge? I make heaps of them anyway!

I love the wine going everywhere at the mentionn of fenbabies (mother-in-laws the same the world all over) and the baby at the end, SQUEAL!

hot smut, and nice of you to single it out, it made scrolling down to the steamy bits SO much easier. I admit i read that part first, but who can blame me? This is Fenny we are talking about!

As always very nicely done, i love your work!
omnomanon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm pretty sure that Varania mentioned that their mother had died but I still absolutely love this piece. Fenris' family always provides some interesting drama in my imagination. Very hot and very well done. Thank you for sharing!