Reviews for Can you feel Xion Roxas?
High Functioning Nihilist chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Continue.
Atlas20 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Epic history I what to read a lemon of Roxas/Namine/Xion but this history is funny and epic Thanks for writing
ShrillKillerdog chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I found this story funny, and I couldn't stop laughing. Great job because it's hard to get me to laugh.\

-ShrillKillerdog
partner555 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A one true threesome for them, it was also funny, especially the last part.
TearStainedUzumaki chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The only one? ARE FREGGIN SERIOUS? THIS IS THE ONLY STORY I'VE FOUND ON THIS SITE WITH A XION/ROXAS/NAMINE PAIRING AND ITS ONLY A ONE SHOT! T-T

I liked it, obviously! This may have actually given me the last push of inspiration I need to start on my own Xion/Roxas/Namine pairing. It may be the most emotional and fun, (not to mention downright sexy) three way pairing I've ever seen. (Spurred by people saying Xion is Oblivion and Namine is Oathkeeper, which I truly agree.) If you will, I'd love to see a longer story with this pairing.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome, Xion was my fave character in the game. It broke my heart to have to fight her, took me 3 times on proud mode though.
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow. This was .. wow. I think my brain just fried trying to imagine that. I could sorta imagine Xion doing that but Namine? Wow. And again, Wow.