Reviews for In the Wake
Hullanta chapter 4 . 1/14
I love this. I just love it.
Cannibal Corncob chapter 4 . 7/9/2019
More! I want more! The cliff hanger, it burns!
reyesrachel805 chapter 4 . 2/20/2019
Cuando actualizarias? O hasta aqui llega el fanfic?
Chezakeeba chapter 4 . 1/27/2019
Lol! Love it!
LibbyRose chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
oh my gosh, i love this so much.. i hope you finish this one day even if its unlikely. great job, though!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
I would love to read more! With Harry's Potter Luck they probably just bonded (any form Cassel, Marriage, Slave -Sexy/Kinky type) and separation would be impossible.
celticwitch77 chapter 4 . 1/2/2018
I truly hope you finish. There are not many good Harry/Theo stories. If you do not think you can finish it. I would be more than happy to.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Hope you start writing again...
Belliska chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
love it! I hope you update soon
babygirlloveme6 chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
OMG this is so cool and rather cute. I can not wait for you to put up more.
ani chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
I hope you come back to this someday because it's amazing! the fight scenes were great and I love Theo's mindset, that you've worked in what so many use to explain Harry quitting/changing sides. I love this Harry too; superpowers without being afraid of it, knowing more on wizarding customs and the more confident of the two. Theo's more like canon Harry, it's so cute and nice to see a pureblood perceptive of a bad family life, the fear of others finding out.
Faery66 chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
Please,please, PLEASE update soon Author-sama! That last part had me in stitches! Which kinda sucked because I'm supposed to be asleep. I can't wait to read the Order's reactions to Harry's new ward! XD Love the story! I love your stories, Author-sama! :)
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Eek! Dom Harry! So cute! I love your stories, Author-sama! Please keep writing these wonderful stories!
\(_)/
afallenheart chapter 4 . 4/28/2017
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do! I would love to read what comes next!