Reviews for In the Wake
afallenheart chapter 4 . 4/28
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do! I would love to read what comes next!
Eriol Elfwine chapter 4 . 4/8
For some not-so-clear reason, I am kind of fascinated by the character Theodore Nott. Maybe I identify with him being a "clever, solitary boy", or I just like his personality in fics. Which reminds me...your Theodore is different than the one in most fanfics. He is more...insecure. You did really well on describing both Harry and Nott. I like to see Theodore as the Top, or, Dom, confident one, but I was captivated by your story, the contract, and their relation.

I read in your profile that you don't like when people say it, but everyone is saying and since your last update was 2012, I can't supress myself to say that it is a real pity that this fic ended here, with so much more development to take place. So, please-update-it!

I said.
Innarosn chapter 1 . 1/11
This is why I should never read dead fics as I fall in love with them. - Crying my tears of sorrow that this fic will never continue-
I love the way you discribed the characters feelings it make them feel so real. The way you added in Harrys hero complex in there work really well, and how you made him seem to grw up and understand that not everything is his fault.
P.S I am not much a top harry fanfic however in this fic I loved how adorable Theo was and Protective Harry was great. I also love all your other Harry Potter Fanfic.
Demon-Angel-Princess chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Will you continue this or is it abandoned? It'd really be a pity if you did give up on it. Also, can you PM the answer so I know? Thanks! Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
It was amazing. Do you think you could add any more to it? If not, I still think it's great!
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
Are you going to update soon this is one of my favorite stories and I hope it isn't abandoned
Pyrane chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
Thanks ! Update when you can ;D

**Pyrane***
guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
NOOOOO! You can't not update this!
FaswenRising chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
I'm completely in love with this! I love the storyline, and your style of writing. Any chance it'll ever be updated?
SwingingRobin chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
This is brilliant! I love the way you've written it and I love the entire magic transfer and magical core explanation you have. This is really quite lovely. I'm quite sad that it appears to have been abandoned but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for writing!
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I loved it, please tell me you are intent on ever finishing this!
SammyBlueGA chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I really enjoyed this story.
Shame it seems to be abandoned.
DeathCure chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Really? You're ending it there? *throws things around* YOU CANT JUST LEAVE THE STORY WHERE ITS AT NOW! ITS TOO GOOD FOR THAT! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, OR I WILL BE EXTREMELY SAD AND EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD SO YOU COULD NEVER GET ANY AT ALL! THATS HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS!
rowan1025 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Awww... Theo and Harry's relationship is so cute! I absolutely love your story, I hope you update soon, especially since you left it on a cliffhanger!
Winged-Ashes chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
lol that was funny plz update