Reviews for In the Wake
SammyBlueGA chapter 4 . 4/18
I really enjoyed this story.
Shame it seems to be abandoned.
DeathCure chapter 4 . 3/10
Really? You're ending it there? *throws things around* YOU CANT JUST LEAVE THE STORY WHERE ITS AT NOW! ITS TOO GOOD FOR THAT! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, OR I WILL BE EXTREMELY SAD AND EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD SO YOU COULD NEVER GET ANY AT ALL! THATS HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS!
rowan1025 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Awww... Theo and Harry's relationship is so cute! I absolutely love your story, I hope you update soon, especially since you left it on a cliffhanger!
Winged-Ashes chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
lol that was funny plz update
atalanta chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I'll admit it, I was snickering when I finished reading this chapter, and Harry and Snape's banter was certainly you update. And I really like Theo and the plot even though I generally like bottom(but still kickass and crazy strong) Harry better. Blessed be!
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Can't wait to see what will happen next. I love your Theo. I love your Harry too.
EdenRain chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I just finished reading two of your stories (this one and Harry/Blaise) and I have to say that you are a great writer. You create interesting characters that, although not the same as the canon, still manage to come across as the characters while giving personality to those that had little in the books. On top of that your idea with the magic exchange was absolutely brilliant and completely unique. It would be great to see more of your writing and even though you stated on you bio that you didn't like to be pushed to update I really wish you would simply because I really did enjoys your story and would love to read more.
PandaBear97 chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I'm gonna cry if this story has been abandoned! D:
NavyGirl27 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Adorable. Nicely done so far. Keep up the good work and, please, update soon.
Mawwe chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Hello. Are you going to finish this story? I really like it :)
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Update soon!I happen to like this story!
jay.callen chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I read this when it first came out and didn't review then, I don't think. I just re-read and wanted to let you know how much I like where you're going with this story. I love Harry with a big, strong man to protect him, and usually that's the main way I like my slash, but you are convincing me to like Harry as the big, strong man himself. I love his determination to protect Theo and of course Theo is super cute. I'll be looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
please please please update! it would be a shame to give up such a brilliant written story! i rarely like storys where harry is the dominant part of the relationship but i love yours
the plot, the idea, the characters, the writing stile...just everything is great so far. please continue

(i speak german so i'm sorry for the spelling mistakes)
Princess Mariana chapter 4 . 10/5/2013