Reviews for In the Wake
Demon-Angel-Princess chapter 4 . 6/28
Will you continue this or is it abandoned? It'd really be a pity if you did give up on it. Also, can you PM the answer so I know? Thanks! Xx
It was amazing. Do you think you could add any more to it? If not, I still think it's great!
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 4 . 2/22
Are you going to update soon this is one of my favorite stories and I hope it isn't abandoned
Pyrane chapter 4 . 2/7
Thanks ! Update when you can ;D

**Pyrane***
guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
NOOOOO! You can't not update this!
FaswenRising chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
I'm completely in love with this! I love the storyline, and your style of writing. Any chance it'll ever be updated?
SwingingRobin chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
This is brilliant! I love the way you've written it and I love the entire magic transfer and magical core explanation you have. This is really quite lovely. I'm quite sad that it appears to have been abandoned but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for writing!
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I loved it, please tell me you are intent on ever finishing this!
SammyBlueGA chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I really enjoyed this story.
Shame it seems to be abandoned.
DeathCure chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Really? You're ending it there? *throws things around* YOU CANT JUST LEAVE THE STORY WHERE ITS AT NOW! ITS TOO GOOD FOR THAT! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN, OR I WILL BE EXTREMELY SAD AND EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD SO YOU COULD NEVER GET ANY AT ALL! THATS HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS!
rowan1025 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Awww... Theo and Harry's relationship is so cute! I absolutely love your story, I hope you update soon, especially since you left it on a cliffhanger!
Winged-Ashes chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
lol that was funny plz update
atalanta chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I'll admit it, I was snickering when I finished reading this chapter, and Harry and Snape's banter was certainly you update. And I really like Theo and the plot even though I generally like bottom(but still kickass and crazy strong) Harry better. Blessed be!
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Can't wait to see what will happen next. I love your Theo. I love your Harry too.
EdenRain chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I just finished reading two of your stories (this one and Harry/Blaise) and I have to say that you are a great writer. You create interesting characters that, although not the same as the canon, still manage to come across as the characters while giving personality to those that had little in the books. On top of that your idea with the magic exchange was absolutely brilliant and completely unique. It would be great to see more of your writing and even though you stated on you bio that you didn't like to be pushed to update I really wish you would simply because I really did enjoys your story and would love to read more.