Reviews for In the Wake
Magician of Khemet chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow, just wow. That was great! I really loved the amazing discriptions you gave!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love the action and detail

I look forward to where you take it

Great start

Kudos

Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
this sounds so good! I can't wait to read more. this pairing is so hard to find!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Good start
BackgroundNoise99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This seems really pomising. No joke. Detail is wonderful. And the duel scenes are freaking awesome. I'd really like to see how this pans out. Please update soon! :D
agd888 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
this was good, please do a conclusion?
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
oh, this is really good so far! I can't wait to see more!
fallen322 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
you just made my day love all your stories and this new one is off to a great start cant wait to see what happens next keep up all your wonderful work.

Zack
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice start. I think this will be a lot of fun. I'm eager to see the reaction to what Harry and Theo accomplished together. Glad the next chapter is on it's way. Thank you for the tentative schedule on when we can expect updates. I'm eagerly awaiting the one for With the Stars, but I enjoy all your stories.
Ventus Princeps chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I like! This is very promising. Thanks for sharing.
Ryum chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
So Good! I really loved the first chapter. It was mesmerizing. I would love the read more of it.
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This sounds utterly brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon, I love this pairing, there aren't nearly enough stories about Theo and Harry! Bravo, keep writing!
david9999 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hi, Sys.

Wow what an explosive start to what look's like will be another

very interesting fic of your's. :-)

I'm so looking forward where you take this new fic of your's. :)

Take care and enjoy your week,

from