Reviews for In the Wake
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Can't wait to see what will happen next. I love your Theo. I love your Harry too.
EdenRain chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I just finished reading two of your stories (this one and Harry/Blaise) and I have to say that you are a great writer. You create interesting characters that, although not the same as the canon, still manage to come across as the characters while giving personality to those that had little in the books. On top of that your idea with the magic exchange was absolutely brilliant and completely unique. It would be great to see more of your writing and even though you stated on you bio that you didn't like to be pushed to update I really wish you would simply because I really did enjoys your story and would love to read more.
Hufflepuffle97 chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I'm gonna cry if this story has been abandoned! D:
NavyGirl27 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Adorable. Nicely done so far. Keep up the good work and, please, update soon.
Mawwe chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Hello. Are you going to finish this story? I really like it :)
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Update soon!I happen to like this story!
jay.callen chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I read this when it first came out and didn't review then, I don't think. I just re-read and wanted to let you know how much I like where you're going with this story. I love Harry with a big, strong man to protect him, and usually that's the main way I like my slash, but you are convincing me to like Harry as the big, strong man himself. I love his determination to protect Theo and of course Theo is super cute. I'll be looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
please please please update! it would be a shame to give up such a brilliant written story! i rarely like storys where harry is the dominant part of the relationship but i love yours
the plot, the idea, the characters, the writing stile...just everything is great so far. please continue

(i speak german so i'm sorry for the spelling mistakes)
Princess Mariana chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Please update!
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Redmeadow chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
What a great story. Love Harry. Very strong and assertive. I can't believe there isn't anymore of this as it ended on such an interesting note. lol...why do authors leave the cliffhangers like that? Hope you haven't given up on the story and real life doesn't suck too much. Look forward to an update. Thanks.
Mercury Nacht chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
This is a great story and I love your writing style! I wish I could write something this captivating.
JohannaGracia chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Please update soon! I really wanna know what happens next!
Seablue eyes 9311 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Great story, I hope you update soon
xxGrAcExx chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Sounds quite interesting! Good work and looking forward for more.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »