Reviews for In the Wake
sympatheticassassin chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Thank you for writing. This is very good so far and I can't wait to see where you take it.
krynny chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
very nice. love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story.
hugs and kisses
krynny
ALLS96 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Good plot. I just recently came to like slash, so I will not be reviewing about romance, but I must say that the story is Nice. I hope that you continue soon.
ALLS96
Karla Colt chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Update! Please. It is amazingly good.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I love how you are able you switch your characterizations of Harry in each of your stories. It makes them a delight to read. I really cannot wait for an update but I'm fine with whatever happens. Keep up the amazing work!
blaleblelelel chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I am liking how things are going, hopefully Theo will learn to open up to Harry! :DDDD
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I like this Harry, and I love how things went in this chapter! :DDD
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is interesting, I love how things are going so far, wonder how Harry's friends will take to seeing the position Harry and Theodore are in! ;DDDDD
RoseThorn333 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
This is so good. There is many stories that draw them in within the first two chapters, but yours did. I love it, can't wait for more. I hope you write more soon, real soon please.
Uzu kitsune chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
I like this harry better then in most other Harry's on this site. Keep up the good work! Update soon!
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Looking forward to more
-T
W und W chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Aaaah, you are so mean to cut this chapter of at this point. Lol. Anyway, awesome story so far, I really enjoyed it. I love your strong Harry with a bit more knowledge of the wizarding world than in the books and I think Theo in this story is really cute. I hope you update soon, because I really really wanna read more!
domsijohn chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
severus is a dick i hope harry kicks his ass bliss you for this paring i so hope that his father is dead in that all the DE that they fought our dead to
domsijohn chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
this will be brilliant i do hope that his father was killed
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
so good brilliant want more in mpreg to
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »