Reviews for Dancing with the Autobots
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
LOLOIOLOLOL

AWESOME! :)
Sky the white dragon chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Can your make a spin-off with Optimus and Elita, learning their waltz? I feel you didn't give them the spotlight they deserve even though they won.
Sky the white dragon chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
You portrayed everyone true to their natures, but a part of me wishes Prime and Elita got some more time for the audience.
Sparkykandy chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This fic was freaking hilarious. At first, I wasn't sure what I was getting into, but I'm glad I gave it a look. I am, however, kind of bugged by the fate of Nightbird. What happened to her?

Anyways, ended up recommending this to my friend.
madagascarmaster chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Wheelie tell you to stay away, but no one ever listen to what Wheelie say.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sunny has to learn somehow! I can see Swoop doing that!XD
Sandataba chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
This actually brought sentimental tears to my eyes. It's Geewun all the way, unfettered by the convoluted storylines that have warped the series from innumerable sequels, alternate universes, live action movies, angsty reimaginings and retcons. This fic was true to the happy, outlandish, earnest humor and adventure of decades past, a fitting tribute to a series that could present with complete aplomb such episodes as The Girl Who Loved Powerglide and included cartoons of a similar generation with GI Joe and Jem & the Holograms. It was so well done! Congratulations and thank you so much for writing this. My favorite parts? Whenever starscream just can't get a break. and Optimus being both sexy and getting some outright mushy romance he so well deserves. In my head, Hot Rod goes on to have the most successful showbiz career because everyone knows the winners don't stay as popular as the second runner ups or bad boys after the end of the contest.
Sounddrive chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Awesome!
Sounddrive chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
X'DDDD
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Jeez, this gets better & better!
Sounddrive chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Love your descriptions of the femmes as they took their places. Lol, I love the Cons' commentary.
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I cringe for the drama, & the 'Cons are gonna be interesting to see.
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Oh bother with the 'Cons! XP.