Reviews for Grateful
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 4/3
Wonderful whump. I love how it ended. Nicely written.
Clarisse598 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really liked this story. I'm addicted to Danny whumpage and you did a very good job in satisfying all of my criteria ;)
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Danny whump is like a drug, it's very addictive. Thanks for the fix :)
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Great short story, great friendship, care and whump! Loved every word of it! Thanks! :-)
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Good story.
DawnTwilight chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was great! Thanks for sharing :)
daleaikman chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
great story. I like to read danny and steve friendship stories. Will there be a nother chapther. Would love to read how the others take care of danny when he's home from the hospital and maybe can't talk for awhale.
Kylen chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
If this is a "rusty" writing style, then I can't wait to see what you pull out when you're back in the swing of things! This was a really nice piece of hurt/comfort, and I liked how you worked with the various character voices. I also liked the Danny/Steve interaction at the end (of course Danny asks if Steve's OK). I can see the look on both their faces.
lizard971 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
"Just whump and blood."

D hehe. Sometimes, that's all I'm asking for. No problem. Just let me hit the kitchen so I can reward you with well deserved freshly baked Brownie points.

Thanks for writing and sharing this!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Good story.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great story. I loved how you switched pov's, and loved all of the details. Thanks! :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh, great whump. This was almost it for Danny.
earthling70 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was a great story. Very well written. I don't suppose you would consider adding any more chapters to this story would you? The whole writing style of the characters was spot on. Well done.
Synbou chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was an excellent story. It was nicely written. The vampire that I am is always trusty for Danny's blood. I was quite content ;-).
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wonderful piece of work!

I loved the whump, and I loved the fact that you used the word whump :)

Really well written. And Danny still managing to "speak" wordlessly at the end was spot on.

Thank you for sharing!

With a few days here in the hospital and bed-best I guess you meant bed-rest ;)