Reviews for The Lost Muggle
hannah chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Why don't you update this fantastic story?
Amelia chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Hello, I'm enjoying your fic very much and am excited because it's a pretty unique idea. Looking forward to seeing how it spans out. :o)
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I love the chapter. Nelly saying Sev's name should be a huge clue to him. That and, well, Godric's Hollow...
Zireael07 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Love love the chapter and the story. Will Nelly meet Harry? What will she do? Will she recognize Severus? Will Severus discover that Nelly is dreaming Lily's last moments?
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Umm... I have a question. So WHAT if Nelly is a muggle who knows about the magical world and everything else that she's not SUPPOSED to know about because she's a muggle? The fact that she knows because she's had VISIONS of the magical world should be cause for alarm. She's been having the visions her ENTIRE life, so simply erasing her memories NOW isn't going to stop the visiions will it? They'll keep on coming no matter how many obliviations they do on her. So the least Snape and the rest of the JERKS could do is find out WHY is this MUGGLE been having 'visions' of the magical world since the day she was born? Especially since the visions led her to where she ran into Snape, outside of the Leaky Cauldron where she said she KNEW the magical pub was there, even though she couldn't see it or know WHY she knew it was there.

Also if they obliviate her NOW, what about all those years she spent telling her muggle friends and family about her visions, and the fact that she said everyone thought she was crazy because of said visions? Even if they obliviate HER of EVERYTHING she knew thanks to her visions and send her on her way, what about her home life? People who know her are going to be wondering why shes suddenly 'cured' of her insanity, or has no memory of all the years she's lived in said insanity at all. *lol*
blu chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
please o please o please update!
flame55 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
This is good
Tinar chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
It's a great story! I can't wait to see how it's going to end.
EcoWarriorX chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I think this is good. It's certainly a cool idea. Did you come up with the Muggle idea yourself? I like it.
GothGirl3030 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This story is amazing pleases don't quit at it I would cry and swarms into a dark hole of no return. I'm counting on you.
rubina chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This is great.I love the idea and you write really well, but may I ask in whi ch time is it settled? The war commend make me think, that after second wizarding war, if so will there be explained, how he survived?
Laura Beth Luck chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
I really see this story going places. It's extremely well-written, and the plot is great. Thanks for writing it.

Regards,