Reviews for Attitude Power
awwwww, love this story!
lz12349 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
hiui
jhntbgrew chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
now after reading this i'll have sweet dreams (:
Callibrid chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I always wish these weren't one shots.

I'm always torn between shipping Bade and not shipping Bade because Beck doesn't deserve anything but then again I hate Bori and I kinda ship Jori but still BUT THIS FIC MAKES ME WANT TO SHIP BADE.

The Drake & Josh reference was the best. It makes sense Jade would like Megan. ;)

You actually pulled every form of revenge Jade did in perfect form. My personal favorite was when they were watching the movie about Canada and Jade was using her scissors. Oh, Jade.
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Too cute! The more fluff the better! Cant believe I never read this! lol!
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi (again) :) So, this is my favorite fluff fic EVER. You said you're bad at fluff (liar) but um THIS IS PERFECTION. You are very right in saying we need more Bade fluff out there ;) And sigh, TWC does make it hard to write fluff, but this kinda makes it better :)

And I love Jealous!Beck and them being all cutesy and just this fic okay. You promised more fluff after Bade gets back together, so I'll be waiting with baited breath ;)

PERFECTION. LIKE ALWAYS.
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was great! I liked how guys hit on Jade because we dont really get to see that in the show. It was also very in charachter, and i loved the ending. But i just cant see jade singing finally falling. Im soo sad bade broke up! Even now!
Akuma Rin-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved this! You're right, there needs to be more Bade fluff. THIS WAS PURE AWESOMENESS.
Akuma Rin-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
honne chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
so that was adorable and lovely and fabulous. :) Beck and Jade and their adventures in Disneyworld are brilliant and at times, hilarious. Actually, most of the time. Great job!
Just me chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
They never went to Animal Kingdom! I would've loved to see Jade's reaction to all the animals!
LizabethScissors chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awh, this was adorable, I liked it(:
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Dude. The fluff. You know I can't handle this much amyzingness in one sitting. Gosh.

Favourite parts:

- "Charlie splutters. "Your boyfriend isn't flawless!"

"No," Jade retorts, "he's Canadian.""

Because that is their entire relationship summed up in two sentences, dammit.

- Beck and Jasmine. Me gusta mucho, bb.

- Um, this whole fic. Just saying.

Great work, bro. &hearts