Reviews for Bat Cookies
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 3/14
uuuh bat juice...my mind is in the gutter :P
NarnianChick chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
LOL! Best story ever *eagrly grabs her box of bat cookie* YAY! TY!
SpitFyreForever chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
That would be the funniest thing to see! Love the story :)
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
The bat cookie is awesome. The joker fight was nice. Beat him with a cookie! Nice story.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
Queen Sound chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This was an awesome story
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
i cant find bat cookies II? were is it?
Hugepotterfan chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Lolz!thats really funny!o crud!i can't stop laughing I'm starting to cry now!bat cookies!da da da da da da da da bat cookies!:')
Pls more chappys! pwetty pwease with sugar on top!
Show-The-Love chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
OMG I could not stop laughing the entire time I read this. I was also in a REALLY bad mood when I read it, and after reading it I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
yankee607 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
LOL XD that was funny :D good job
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Please make another chapter of the teams reaction to the cookies!
123PsychoChick chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cute...
DanelleSephton chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
easy, the songs from the old batman theme. also, my one relative sent bat cookies for my birthday. his name is alfred. O.O
Sofia Michelle chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This is he first fan fic that I have laughed all the way. Enjoying and craving Batcookies! loved it!

I give you ***** Five starts! :)
Swallow Tale chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
NOOOOOO VAMPY! How could you! You made me sooo HUNGREY! I want some Batcookies right now! Waaaaah! Wait! Maybe Robin will share! (turns around to see Robin on the floor eating a box of batcookies)

Robin: (looks up)...what?

Me: Can I have some of those delicous, wonderful, Batcookies plleeeeeease!

Robin: (holds the box closer to him) No, Theses r mine. Go buy your own.

Me: (whole body is on fire, eyes turn red, and I speak in a dark, deep, demonic voice) GIMME THE COOKIES OR YOU DIIIIIIIIE!

Robin: ahh! Okay okay! Here! (shoves box of BC at me and bolts out of the room.)

Me: (turns back to normal and hugs cookie box) Oh Robin, he's such a sweet heart. (pulls out cookie and bites in2 it) MMMMMMMM!

Thumbs up on the cookies Vampy! They taste so goooood! Great job on this FF! I love the Father/son moments with Dick and Bruce! And you can't forget Alfred! He's just AWESOME! Anyway, thanx 4 an awesome story! Im gonna put this n favorites! Hooray!

ST OUT! Peace!
DanielCrayon chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
hahahahahahaha i wanna see what the league would say about a batcookie commercial what with the DARK knight selling COOKIES of all things XD
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »