Reviews for Slave of the Heart
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 2/18
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
RogueStorm84 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I feel a little sad that it's over but it was such a great story. Thank you.
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Nice ending!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Very interesting start to the stosry.
babyreaper chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Great seeing another chapter added to this story and so the end of it, It was great that Sam and Dean finally became more then Master and feeder but it was sad that Jo, Ellen and Susan had to die in that horrible way. Thx really enjoyed it.
hotshow chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I was so happy to see that you had posted another chapter to this story. I've enjoyed reading this story as well as your other stories. Keep up the great writing. Thank you.
DancingDugong chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Oh my gosh I just binge-read a ton of your stories and this is my favourite one so far!
I'm curious to know what Sam works as. Or what he does when he's not at home. Just wondering...
And it's gonna be a year since your last update! Please continue this story D:
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
love it
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
good chapter
bluebebopgirl chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Aww, schmoop! ;) Can't wait for another chapter.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Great update, Glad that Dean is still doing OK and seems happy but is that due to the bond he now shares with Sam,, it sounds like a kind of brainwashing. Has John really given up, or is he planning something. Thanks looking forward to more.
RogueStorm84 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Loved this chapter it was very touching some how
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. It's great to see Dean start to like Sam and accepting the bond and change.(:
cold kagome chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
aw.. so happy that dean is finally leting sammy in..aww. love it..dean sound happy even sammy.. yay
SurvivorCat chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Yeiiii new chap! :D I think the feeding scene was cute and there you can write one.a little more intense xD been quite long last update so I just going the again :)