Reviews for Of Fetishes, Nerds, and Heroes
RAYRAY chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I REALLY NJOYED THIS
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Ridiculous wait in progress!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I really like this story and I cannot wait for you to update it!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
pretty please update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
plz plz plz update your killin me i tell ya
karinaxox chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Yayyy you're back. Can't wait to read what's next :)
LaPumuckl chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Welcome back, lovely!
It's good to see, you found a way to continue this story. Not that I doubted that you would;)

Jessica really is a bitch! I mean, c'mon was it necessary to get her an open wound?! She should just realize that Edward is taken...

And mike?! After all that she went through and I'm sure that words got around about that, he tried HIS TURN? Disgusting pig!
I just wish I could have been a flu on the wall as his father had his talk with him, coz I hope he got a very well lecture for that;)
ergerica chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Thanks for finally posting i was waiting ! and also please don{t take so long again
Babe Pryor chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
her whole life is a tale of terror...wow...so was it Jake? xx
deedee cullen chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
I was so happy to see this update in my alerts this morning. I have to say it was a good chapter, but when will poor Bella and Edward catch a break.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Impressions - Renee is a shithead! Charlie is sweet. Alice is adorable. Bella needs some TLC. Edward is fast. LOL
teambellaedward chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
:):):):)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
'He [Charlie] hit both Mike and Jessica with his scariest You're In Trouble cop stare and told them he was pressing charges on them both for assaulting his kid.' -GO CHARLIE! WOOT!

It was a shame that Edward didn't recede Jessica's invite to the party at his place when she brought it up.

I like that Bella has Edward by her side during this whole ordeal and that he'd try to protect her from people like Jessica and Mike.

Nicely done
Update soon!
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
So good, I can't wait for Edward/Bella sexy times! And for Edward to kick ass!
Tumblin' Di chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Up to chapter 3 and enjoying the story very much.