Reviews for Of Fetishes, Nerds, and Heroes
MY beloved story hasn’t been updated in a while! I hope everything is okay! Please don’t stop updating!
ITS been almost a month since you’ve updated... :( Please update soon! I love this story!
Please update, I love your story!
T.O.J chapter 1 . 10/16
oh no cliffhanger! But either way still love this story, and can't wait for more.
This is the one thing that I look forward to every week and it makes my day when I see you’ve updated. Thank you so much!
keljvt chapter 15 . 10/11
Ah, suspense. Good plot, I'm curious to see the next twist.
Cindylee99 chapter 15 . 10/12
So I just spent the last 2 days reading this story! PLEASE DONT HAVE BELLA BE FORCED TO GO WITH CHARLIE! Ill still read it if it goes that way but please let her be happy and stay with the cullens!
Coffeefilterart chapter 15 . 10/11
Edward’s talk with his parents was an excellent way to have him process and see yet again what a great support they are. But I wonder how Esme feels about whatever Charlie wants to say to Bella? He’s got a lot of nerve showing up now and expecting an audience. Bella’s gift was awesome. I love that your Edward has this obsession with chameleons. I can just picture him showing them off.
I can't wait to find out what happens next. I love this story so far.
LittleMoCullen chapter 9 . 10/10
The whole Cullen Coven is going to ap shite on Charlie. Someone (I Hope it's Esme, can't have Edward shoot the Chef of police) needs to have a talk with Charlie.
LittleMoCullen chapter 7 . 10/10
Oh man, that was rough.
LittleMoCullen chapter 6 . 10/10
I like this Charlie very much... Really like them all, all the good ones jsyk.
LittleMoCullen chapter 5 . 10/10
Never Liked Harpy. I love Little Bree BTW.
LittleMoCullen chapter 4 . 10/10
Rough start there for some of the Cullen's I feel for all of them. Can you clear up ages for me and grades they are in? I want to say the Senior year but not sure. Thanks.
LittleMoCullen chapter 3 . 10/10
Mean girls are the worst.