Reviews for Of Fetishes, Nerds, and Heroes
jdcullen chapter 14 . 14h
Love the update and progress! Keep it up and I look forward to more. Such a sweet love story. It’s wonderful to see an Edward who is so devoted to his Bella, especially at such a young age.
katelyndc chapter 14 . 5/24
Charlie is disgusting!

Glad they headed to NYC.

Thanks for the update-Kate
nix69 chapter 14 . 5/24
What the hell is going on with Charlie? First he practically abandoned Bella and left her at the Cullen's, then thinks he has the right to treat her that way. I am so happy that Edward is as strong and forceful as he is and that he just removed her from the situation!
SerenityDeath chapter 14 . 5/23
Love, love, love the story. Hope you update soon. Can’t wait to see how it turns out
cctwilight chapter 2 . 5/23
That must have been some desert if it's got Edward proposing!
crackupmonkey chapter 14 . 5/23
Excellent! Oh young people sex! Those are the days.
jillybean82 chapter 14 . 5/23
I have been thinking of this fic for a few days, and lo and behold, you updated! I loved it, so glad the confrontation with Charlie took place because I have been expecting it and I was nervous! Please update again soon!
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 2 . 5/9
‘Tough noogies’, don’t think I’ve ever heard a teenager say that in my entire like
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 5/9
I laughed so hard when I read the ‘hard drive’ part. Sexy nerd, a fantasy to nerds alike.
ms simmons chapter 13 . 5/8
OHHH SHIT! I’m so hyped for a new chapter
jdcullen chapter 13 . 5/6
I really like this story and love your version of Edward and Bella. I hope you finish both of your stories.
amandainohio chapter 13 . 5/5
Great story! Keep up the great work, can’t wait for the next update.
ElouiseRose chapter 13 . 5/4
I'd just like to say im really loving this story and hope you get to finish it one day .
Dont let the negative comments get you down just do what you do best and fuck everyone else :P
I can not put into words how much it means to me that you continue writing
Really, you have a womderful way with words
I love this story and can't wait to read more when you have time to post! Thanks for sharing!