Reviews for What Time Fears
niver chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I'm really enjoying this, it's very well done! Looking forward to more!
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Everything looks marvellous so far! :D I have to say, I think your doing a wonderful job and I can't wait to read more!
realityfling18 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I really like the interactions! they are so well written! I also like that slow unfurl of the history of Erik and Charles! Definately want to read more about erik's past as well as Charles! Definately want to read more, hope you update ASAP! :D
realityfling18 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
AWESOMENESS! I love the interactions between Moira and Erik. I also like how Erik tots put his foot into his mouth when he talked about the military in front of Charles. I also like the description of his stance when Charles comes clean about the fact that he's after Shaw (could tots picture him shifting his weight and Charles just give him a warning glance). I knew the little jerk would show his face! haha. anywho, your descriptions are awesome, definately can picture it in my mind, which is great because of great writing. :D
4everYoung93 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
This is great, I love it! Especially the 'V for Vendetta' reference in the chapter title. The story is coming together quite nicely. I can see it all happening in my head when I read it, and it reminds me of 'The Mummy', the way you're pacing it. Excellent work, my friend!
Schnebz chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Yay! Another chapter, it always makes me happy to see updates to amazing stories that I deliberately don't put on my alert list. That makes for pleasant surprises when I decide to check FF at random! You don't expect anything new/good and suddenly you get this. Weeee!

Thanks for the giving a bit more background...please give us more in the next chapter because it sounds so intriguing! I just had trouble understanding this sentence: "given the opportunity to turn away from his, as he had been given over and over the last few days, he could never bring himself to do it, and he knew he never would, no matter the impact it could have on him or his weird little family." Did you accidentally write 'his' instead of 'this'?

Please update soon!
simply anonymous chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Oh Charles is just so adorable sometimes! And they're finally going off on an adventure, are they? Awesome! I can't wait to see the whole team in action-or well, in the same room together at any rate. That ought to be interesting, right? D
simply anonymous chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow.. what a bomb to drop on Erik. Will there be a fight? O
PaperNPencil chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
This is a pretty interesting and awesome story. Lots of potential too! XD Hope you update soon!
Schnebz chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Another chapter so soon! Yay! I like how you make Raven Erik's daughter, will we get more background on that soon? What happened in Argentina and Borneo? Ahhh...so many need to know things! I hope you update soon :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awesome plot, and very well written! Love the pairing. Enjoyed the messages that Moira left on the answering machine too. Ooh, Raven is his daughter! Definately love to read more!
Kahenia chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Loved the beginning! and expecting new updates soon :D I liked the fact that u made Raven Erik's daughter, thats so original, and also love how serious and dangerous u make charles seem... it will make their relationship even more spicy!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Yay! Another awesome fic to feed into my love for Erik and Charles! And I am loving this prompt-I'm expecting great things from you Swiftmint (though I'm positive you won't disappoint)!
Schnebz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ohhh...this sounds interesting! I haven't heard of the book you're writing this related to, but this sounds interesting! Hope to read more soon!