Reviews for The Midnight Thief
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 5/18
I love thi fanfic, and I adore your writing style.
Shadow Bunny Warrior chapter 1 . 1/24
Thank you so much for writing this. I'm a HUGE fan of No. 6 and this conclusion was awesome. I love how you added an extra depth to Sion and Nezumi, especially to their relationship... Also, the way you ended it was perfect. Not an entire case closed conclusion, therefore leaving plenty of room for people like me to imagine Sion and Nezumi's life later on... Didn't want to take too much of your time, but just had to thank you.
Thanks again. (::)
Enica chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Soooo cute! Not only does the story make the ending complete it's also very much what most fans wanted. And it's written fluently so you can read it without stopping. Thank you very much for this story. Upload another chapter if you can please!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
That was wonderful. Still, I would prefer if Nezumi actually stayed forever. Sigh. All this leaving, it breaks my heart. No. 6 resonates to me in so much deeper levels.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
aww that was so cute even though this was a couple years ago it's still adorbs :3 good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
*-* I swear this fanfic has turned me into a big pile of goop XD I loved it! I swear I wish this was real *A*
HiddenHero220 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
"One month. I will return with your heart. Nezumi" *lost all control and starts bawling*
kurohimex105 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
awwww it's so sweet I loved reading it, I thought I was gona cry at one point dam you!
IcyLady chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hej so, I wouldn't call it "rather long", but it was quite perfect! Very nicely written too.
I also think that the ending of the anime/novel needs something more and I especially like the compromise you found between giving them a happy ending and keeping Nezumi's freedom.
Thanks for sharing!
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
...just might be my favorite.
ZWorld chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! Utterly stunning!
Really great read. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely piece.
I honestly really like this ending. This is probably one of my favourite post-no.6 fanfics.
Ahhh, so speechless!
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is so beautiful! Words can't describe how amazing the detail and sweetness of the story is! Amazing work, I'm always happy to read every one of your stories, keep up the good works! :)
Elliz59 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow, that was SO sweet.

I've just watched No.6 and was in mood for some FF that would close the story for me, and you did EXACTLY that :) I can sleep soundly now, I know how it all ended :))

I've read some of your other works too and your writing style is really great, you can put so much emotions in the scenes and your dialogues are awesome :) And you understand that characters so much, no OOC here :)

I'll definitely stalk you from now on *creepy smile*
Labrinthe chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Most beautiful short story I had ever read, omg 3

This story tugged at so many of my emotions.
pinlie chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
wow- you blew me away. this was beautiful. thanks