Reviews for Just A Dream Or Two
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Nice Fic. Hope you'll do more in the future :D
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Very nice. I like the blend of your own story and the tv show. Well written too. I enjoyed reading It.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Another good story. Shipwreck is always one of those characters that you either like or dislike. I've always been on the fence with him. This story really makes you feel the pain he went through after that Springfield incident. (Which I find ironic because I just watch the 2-part episode with my son recenty)
Avalon.Roxy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It might just be me, but I think certain scenes almost cross into the Mature Readers catagory. Otherwise, it's a good story nonetheless.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love Jeckle-you've done such a good job with creating OCs with Shadows and I'm glad to see you carrying them over in to other stories.

Shipwreck is one of my favs too and he definitely doesn't get enough love! "Memories of Mara" and "There's No Place Like Springfield" are two of my favorite story lines. Well done!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved it! Now I want more Shipwreck/Jeckle, or Sheckle lol. I always wondered what happened after that episode, like did he just go back to being normal? You wrote his struggle with the entire experience rather well. I liked that he shared his fears and nightmares with Holly, and that she didn't run away screaming, it shows that she really cares about him as a person, not just for the "fun in bed" which you wrote rather well also... hee hee hee.. Looking forward to reading more with these two..
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
wonderful piece. Shipwreck doesn't get enough written for him, but you did him a solid and wrote him this. great work!