Reviews for Revenge
whovian212 chapter 1 . 4/7
please update this story :)
D C JoKeR H S chapter 32 . 3/8
WAAAH! MORE NOW PLEASE!
update please...
Update update update pleases this is an awesome story I read in in like and hour I need you to finish it please
Alaina Kuski chapter 32 . 2/8
Wow...I am loving this!
lola31 chapter 32 . 1/23
Please MORE!
slvrphoenx chapter 32 . 1/14
great chapter. i can't wait for the next one. i was so sorry that Mai lost her dad after just finding out about him but i really love how Monk got down on his knees to telll Mai how sorry he was. Mai's response to him was great. i can't wait for the next chapter as i want to see them kick Jacks butt. please update soon.
Kitamiyu chapter 7 . 1/3
I never knew reading moments of a pairing you're new to was so embarrassing. XD
Kitamiyu chapter 2 . 1/2
Creepy, but Yasu's definitely one the most funniest characters. I like this already It seems like a promising fic.
loveanime365 chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
this is a really cool story it has a huge twist I feel really bad for mai but I love that naru is so protective of her mai has had it rough yet she can still smile its is a really good story please continue to write this story I will continue to read it till you finish the whole story.
Naruisawesome chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Ehe... This spirit messed with the wrong person's girlfriend. XD

Please update soon! :)
Generous Strawberry chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Yay! A cliffie, not too happy about it but it keeps me going! and The best part is, is that Naru's got his furiousness on! Oh yeah, he's pretty ticked at the spirit now huh? Good writing and please keep going when ever you can!

Your writing friend,

Generous Strawberry :3
Generous Strawberry chapter 31 . 12/13/2014
Please write another chapter! I really like it and if you want some one to adopt it I would love too if you don't want it anymore! I am really not assuming anything I am just saying if you want some one to adopt it because you haven't posted any chapters on this in April. And that was three years ago, almost four! So, this is the fifteenth time I have read this and I really love your story! So please update as soon as you can! and pm me if this has been adopted already and who it is please? Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
I am it's called 'race against time'.
bebekids5 chapter 31 . 10/25/2014
love the story update soon please can't wait to finish it it's awesome