Reviews for Revenge
imiboland43 chapter 6 . 6/18
Structuring...your sentences...like this...is very...distracting! No, but seriously it's a good story so far. I like the twist in Mai's backstory. Naru and the rest of them seem on point character-wise except Mai, who I get the impression is a little more mature than she's portrayed usually - well, it has been a year or so. I am very curious to see how this case all ties into Mai's past. The story itself has a good tempo. I'll probably review again when I've finished reading to the end.
Yumerio patissiere lover chapter 33 . 4/25
Kawiiiiiiiii!
Yumerio patissiere lover chapter 33 . 4/23
Soo adoreable
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 30 . 3/16
Me! I'm a fan of Bou-San x Mai!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 7 . 3/16
Guess I misunderstood about the Bou-San thing at least in terms of the moment already happening but that's fine lol. Felt a *little* sudden that he would confess like that but at the same time when emotions are already running high it could happen. Also she'd already told him she loves him so from her it made sense. Also Gene showing up and smacking him upside the head was funny.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 6 . 3/16
Wow! So much pain to carry on your own, how sad! But really good tying everything together. Curious if the man is the same guy.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 3 . 3/16
I like the idea of Bou-San and Mai so I'm all for a sweet/romantic moment especially if it irritates Naru lol.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 4 . 3/16
I like the changes you've given to Mai, especially her telling Naru off since he was such an asshat to her. Enjoying the story so far, the mystery has me in the edge of my seat!
Rosalen-sama chapter 26 . 2/1
Just reading that part where you explain all the equipment made me think about Ghost adventures. and major cock block for Naru. lol
ShadowSheki chapter 33 . 7/16/2016
THAT'S SOOO~ FUCKING HILARIOUS,SAD,AND CUTE~
MistysGirl chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Bousan name is Monk
mintchocolatecoveredstrawberry chapter 33 . 4/27/2016
Oddly enough, I was very much reminded of Harry Potter in this chapter. ..
Hannnah-Rose chapter 20 . 4/23/2016
This story is so well thought out and addicting! You're a really good author! This story is insane and it's keeping me guessing.
Anime-Manga-Music-Lover chapter 33 . 2/8/2016
This was nice to read, sad but nice :)
Naruisawesome chapter 33 . 2/1/2016
Yay! I'm glad Mai's safe and all! Thank you for the story!