Reviews for Accidentally In Love
loudmouthschmuck chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Wow I've never read a story that had a 3-some with Beck, Jade, and Tori. It's always Cat, Jade, and Tori. So this is refreshing. I think it’s cute how Beck and Jade are more emotionally involved with Tori after the 3-some, and Beck isn't just being a typical guy bragging about having 2 girls. He's genuinely concerned about Tori. And it’s perfectly normal to harbor feelings after such a night of activities. This may sound strange, but why don’t they all date? I know it seems crazy! I’m just looking at the positives here, and they may or may not outweigh the negatives. Like they all get bragging rights, two lovers more pleasure, never a lonely night. . . the list goes on.(I’ve dated girls and guys at the same time, with them knowing(!) and I never had any problems.) And besides they’ve all seen each other’s most intimate parts, so the easy (or hard depending on the person) part is over. It’s the relationship part that’s difficult, but I don’t see why it couldn’t work.
karuraChan1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow, interesting... XD

I see, Feelings will change..
Yari100 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I really like this story, it's interesting the way your setting up Tori and Jade because I've never read a fic where she has a threesome or some sort of relationship with them first. It's always jade breaks up with Beck to get with Tori or cheats on Beck with tori or they are already broken up and Jade and Tori found out they have feelings for one another, so i like this twist, especially now where they both feel something for her. But can i just say Beck is confusing, he likes Tori but is still in love with Jade? Despite the fact that he has growing feelings for Tori and had a threesome, it is not okay to try and kiss the girl, especially after said threesome ended and you said the other girls name while having sex with your girlfriend. That's a major asshole thing to do and it makes him look wishy washy with his feelings, he definitely needs to get his head on straight but b/c this is a Jade/Tori story, it's not really about him. I get the feeling this talk Jade wants to have is going to lead her to breaking up with Beck, and despite loving Bade more than Jori, Jade deserves better. I'm so excited for the next update, i can't wait to see how you get jade and tori together and Beck's reaction in the long run. Please keep writing this
foodahlover chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I'm so excited you're back! Keep up the story, great update!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I have a felling that this talk is going to be good. Can't wait to see what happens next. You story is awesome.
BigStuOU chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Uh oh...trouble in Bade land. I know you keep saying this is Jori endgame but it feels so weird, it almost feels like it should be Bori endgame even though I know it's not. I think it finally got through to me when Beck tried to kiss Tori and she got pissed at him. A great installment to your story and I am excited for the next!
Blackguard chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Ahh the most dreaded 4 words in a relationship rear their ugly heads. Wondered how long that would take.

Happy to see this updated again, was really missing it and I am most interested in seeing where this story will go.

Can't wait for more.
MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Oh my goodness and update! Yay! Can't wait for more!
G1GGL3Z1597 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Can't wait for more
JadeLynAshley chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
please continue I love this story and its been so long!
alex02 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
awesome love it cant wait to see more
Me chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
PLEASE! UPDATE! And maybe you could make a borade story out of this.. there's seriously a lack of stories about borade (Beck/Tori/Jade)
Dompierre chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I was looking everywhere for this story. I was hoping that you updated but you didn't ugh, I mean... is this story over? ( I hope not, don't give up on it pleeease.
jess chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Please update
MACHKA chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
I .. need ... this fic ... to continue ... or I'll die ... of impatience :D Great story, very hot, very Jadey : keep going !
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »