Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
a sad human chapter 1 . 5/25
Fun story, I read this for 13 hours straight instead of going to bed. The way you painted every character so beautifully, giving them true personality, strength and weakness. It's just so well done, Shepherd is relatable and likable, my heart went out to her in her times of need but you were sure to give everyone a chance to show their role in her life. You gave just enough affection to keep me reading about Guarrs and Shepherd, without getting their actual hookup until the very end. And the lore, even the background was just given so much life, I wish I found this sooner. I'm still new to the ME world and fell for Guarrs like any sane person, and seeing him here was wonderful. I would have said you maybe should have paid more attention to missions, but it still fit so well to your style that I often found myself just overlooking it. I was expecting to read more stories, but this was the first one I found and the absolute satisfaction and contentment at the end makes me fine with only reading this.

I noticed you didn't write anything on here for years. But I hope you know just how skilled of a writer you are. And that your love for this world really sgown through. You should be extremely proud for this is one of the best fics I have ever read.
Anon chapter 49 . 5/18
No matter what situation you put those two in, i love how it never ceases to amaze me what the outcome is. Beautifully written story, just so sad it’s going to be over soon.
Shepard can cry about what happened but I’m going to cry because there are only 3 more chapters left.
Anon chapter 47 . 5/15
Omg, please say the next chapter has Shepard getting jealous and Garrus coming to the rescue.
Anon chapter 46 . 5/15
AHAHAHAHAH! My god Zaeed is a character. I’m getting so sad that the end is growing nearer and nearer. But I have not once been disappointed with anything written, so I’m going to enjoy it until the very end.
Anon chapter 45 . 5/15
Where on earth do you get our insults?! They’re priceless! So many feels packed all into one good story. I’m going to be sad when this is over.
Anon chapter 44 . 5/14
Is there any character that you haven’t put significant thought and detail into?! It’s like every time I don’t think this doc could get better, it does.
Anon chapter 43 . 5/14
God. Damn. It. Zaeed is a brilliant mother fucker! He’s such an asshole, but he has a stunningly beautiful character! As always you’ve put to much though and effort into your characer sepictions. The work that you put into him really shows and I just eat this stuff up!
Anon chapter 42 . 5/14
I can’t wait to see how Garrus wiggles his way out of this one. I love the vibrant personality Shep gets when she’s passionate *caughsteamingcaugh*
I’m such a sucker for a good flashback story. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into thinking up this background. I absolutely loved reading the whole thing play out. Spectacular, really!
Oxiddi chapter 1 . 5/12
Roarkshop, I just finished reading this again. I come back and read though every 6 months or so when I'm in the mood for a Mass Effect fanfic. You've ruined all other Mas Effect fanfics for me! Every fic I try to read just cannot compare to Sense and Flexibility. I keep an eye out for the next part of this story via your website or here on this page whenever I think of it. Your writing is so alluring that I can't stay away! I keep my hopes high and cross my fingers each time I search for the next installment of this story. I sincerely hope you come back to this one day soon! xoxo
Romina chapter 51 . 4/24
Roarkshop, I'm so sorry that you've been bullied out of FanFIc. I just want to tell you I support you, and I loves you! I'm that there might not be more, I've read this story like 10 times, but even if part 2 never escapes your beautiful mind I want you to know that you made me love reading. I laughed, I cried, and I was heart warmed. Thank you for this story, and here's hoping for more, as well as your success, and well being. 3
challishanlon99 chapter 51 . 4/24
More chapters please don't let it end like this please.
shymmur chapter 17 . 4/23
I must say, part of me wants to hate Shepard for keeping it all in, but then I'd be a hypocrite. I really do love how you showed Shepard's struggles, the toll it had on her and the others, and her snapping. As someone who has been told by my therapist to not hold everything in multiple times, I can say that you made the whole "Shepard diving into madness" thing accurate. I just love this fic so much.
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 51 . 4/11
This has remained my absolute favorite ME fic for years and I come back to read it at least once a year.
The dialog, the pacing, the absolute dedication you took to keep true to the spirit of the series was amazing. When I find myself missing the ME universe but unable to dive back into the games I come back here for a visit.
Thank you so so much for the time and care you put into this story!
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »