Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
amenta bennu chapter 1 . 9/11
Will you update this one to let us know when you do a sequel? I sure hope you do get to it and don't lose interest ️ I absolutely love your vision on these characters and would love to see more! Once I'm back on a dragon age kick I'll have to check out your other fix too! For now I'm stuck on MAss effect Thanks for writing such a great story!
nog comma egg chapter 1 . 6/28
I hardly ever post reviews, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I really enjoyed this fic! It was very well written, and scenes that were more adult (whether it was violence or intimacy) were written very tactfully and not overly graphic. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 50 . 6/9
This story is awesome. I read it in three days. I hope the sequel comes out soon. You have a wonderful talent for writing. Thanks for this great story.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 17 . 3/15
Crazy thought... But is there literally a bit of Saren, that is Cerberus cannibilized some of the implants off of Saren cybernetic skeleton?
FunkyMonkey19 chapter 50 . 2/29
Amazing story, I couldn't stop reading, can't wait for the next story.
Great story but I tried to check out your website... It's broke
Kathryn Taylor chapter 1 . 2/21
I LOVE this story! Or was like 3 in the morning before I could actually put it down long enough to slurp before picking it back up in the morning! Lol please please please when is the next instalment?! I'm dying to read it! :) ps you are an amazing writer! :)
LynDea chapter 51 . 2/4
FUCK YES! And now to sleep.
LynDea chapter 49 . 2/4
YAAAAASSSSSS! Fuck, I might as well finish it.
LynDea chapter 46 . 2/4
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Oh god I need to go to bed.
LynDea chapter 45 . 2/4
I didn't mean it I love this story it's just taking them SOOOO long to get together! Also this story is the best thing to ever exist ever and I really need to go to bed but I can't cuz they aren't boning yet. Thank you.
LynDea chapter 44 . 2/4
Fuck why is this taking for fucking ever.
LynDea chapter 3 . 2/3
Literally just said, outloud, "Oh my fucking god Kaiden"
HyperChrome chapter 10 . 1/17
I just wanted to pause to say I'm really surprised that Shepard saved the Council, instead of the thousands of innocent lives. It just seems a little out of character for the personality you've written her as.

But besides that, I love the story so far, some how you always write the best stories for my ships. :) I also love Shepard reading to Garrus, it made me think so much of October and April.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 51 . 1/15
I'm seriously hoping you'll continue this soon! This story has earned its place among the most favourite. You've made quite a lot of typos, but they do nothing to diminish the quality of the storytelling.

Which is awesome. The chemistry between Garrus and Shepard is perfect, their friendship/romance thing...ah, I could gush about these two all day.

Again - I hope you won't abandon the fandom once the fame sets in, but I wish you nevertheless good luck with your personal endeavors.

-Drakes