Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Seffis chapter 50 . 7/20
Simply put ... It was a masterpiece *_*

I devoured it in one day and an especially long night ;)

I loved how you worked out the details

Tears were shed, clothes soaked in sweat, it was just brilliant :D

I hope you find the time to write the sequel, I'm looking forward to it :3

Greetings from Germany
Seffis
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 11 . 7/9
There is one bit of information that you got wrong in this chapter. Liara doesn't work with the Shadow Broker. She worked as an information broker on Illium. We know this from the regular gameplay.

If you have ever played or watched the Shadow Broker DLC then you know that Liara was on the hunt for the location of the Shadow Broker base to rescue Feron. Long story short you and Liara defeat the Shadow Broker and she becomes the new Shadow Broker.
msjayjustice chapter 50 . 7/6
I love this story, it's one of my favorites. I hope you have time to do the sequels.
Wolvel chapter 12 . 6/23
DAMN, these are my favorite scenes i wish there was one in the game. were your LI could be badass like grunt in ME3
Wolvel chapter 10 . 6/23
I gotta say Garrus's badass scenes are the best, he just loses his shit in the best way
A Fan chapter 51 . 6/18
Soooo. This is my 4th time reading this story.

May I just say, this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. There is so much effort and time put into this story it's unbelievable. You are an amazing writer. You go into details that others don't ans pure quirky and this is just the best thing I have read ever.

I shed tears, got frustrated, got turned on and honestly made me wish they existed in real life so I could view it all. I always want a boyfriend like Garrus or a girlfriend like Jane.

I very sincerely hope you write a continuation to this. A sequel and if you don't i will probably kidnap you and force you.

Best wishes,
A Fa
ctmmanigame chapter 50 . 5/15
simply magnificent
Lavender Harpy chapter 1 . 5/14
I messaged you on twitter but i didnt want to blow up your feed with mass amounts tweets for ONE message.

I couldn't put this story down. I've kept it open on my phone for the entirety of time it took me to finish it. I was so hooked I fell asleep reading it each time my insomnia actually let me sleep. Though in this instance I'm actually glad for lack of sleep because it meant I could devour more of S&F.

I won't lie I found a few instances frustrating, between the two Heh, but it kept me reading, and I wont lie when I say there were tears shed, lots, heaps of laughter, loads of teeth clenching. This is a brilliant piece and all I can say is that I need more. Please! *gets on hands and knees* PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE! Me love you long time!
Ronniemac28 chapter 49 . 4/26