Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 50 . 8/1
Incredible how you managed the characters. Especially Sheppard 3
Gosh! I love the story!
Quick question how do eyes narrow into a sneer?

Constructive criticism time-
You over use sneer a lot, as do you overuse "Shepard sinking into her hip" a lot as well.

Another issue I have with your story: the fact that you seem to have something against women who don't conform to your standards of what women should be or wear.

For example early on in the chapters, you seemed to be slut shaming Miranda and the way she was dressed.

Also you having Shepard think the line "stupid blue lesbians".

That's really offensive and I don't think I can continue reading this story.
Any more chapters?
VeridianFire chapter 51 . 6/16
I've read and re-read this so many times! The story and characters, and especially the way you write them, only get better each time. I hope you find the means to keep writing, even if it isn't this story, because it's incredible!
SuicidalxTeddy chapter 1 . 5/24
I loved this story so muchI've never had a favorite one quite like this. if you ever come back , reread your story. Fall in love with it all over again. After a few years, you still caught my love for this. Continue to write please.
This chapter was amazing! I was totally on the edge of my seat-you're really great at drawing out fear, drama, and relief!
Owlbehr chapter 1 . 3/10
Ok. With the new game coming out, I have to re-read this. lol. Literally it's my all time favorite Mass Effect fanfic. 3
Ahhh... the re-read. Roarkshop, you are amazing. I am looking forward to your next story!
Chewbaka chapter 51 . 2/26
A lot of the Shepard characterization was really Mary Sue-y, with some omg so random added in. And it seems like you unecessarily bash certainly characters that you personally didn't like. But most of it was really good, if a bit cheesy, and you do a good job of writing the characters' dialogue in their voice. Your Garrus is great. Zaeed as a pseudo father figure was really interesting.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 1 . 2/21
Call Garrus ugly all you want but his rifle really is a sexy piece of machinery especially when you see the damage it does
Bandolera Roja chapter 18 . 1/30
OMG! *stunned silence*... this is Amazing!. only part way through reading and absolutely love it. cant wait to finish reading it.
Jorgevng chapter 8 . 1/8
How come you could ever consider the mind meld pointless? Kaidan ashley and liara are being a bit out of character not in a good way. But i m still reading you
Jorgevng chapter 5 . 1/8
Liara was not portraited as a child..and defenetly Wrex was portraited as a Leader.
maidengarnet chapter 20 . 1/5
So this is my second read through of the story and I had to pause here because it's possibly one of my favorite chapters due to that whole scene with Shepard and Garrus and his 'admirers'. The way you repurpose conversations Shepard has individually with characters in the game to more natural and group scenarios out and about in the shop is just amazing, and not something I've seen before. Also that scene is just completely hilarious. The ladies not realizing Garrus can hear them, Shepars inviting him out without raising her voice, GARRUS' RESPONSE ON EXITING - oh man it's too good. And then he proceeds to fluster the fuck out of them. And it demonstrates his close relationship to Shepard beyond the typical bounds of intimacy! So cute. And I adore that this story is mostly from Garrus' POV. He's practical and refreshing as a narrator and it's nice to see an alien perspective on things sometimes.
Emma Reade chapter 50 . 1/5
WOW! What a journey, took me on one wild roller coaster ride! Wish there was one for ME3 I see your website is no longer there and your tumblr blog doesn't seem to have anything on it. This was familiar and yet different at the same time. I do wish we could have gotten to see more about what they'd be like as an actual couple after all that build but it was still wonderfully told and so sweet. Good work.
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »