Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Soturo chapter 2 . 3/26
: ) reading this again cause I'm on a ME kick now that I've come down off of RoTG.
Nice visiting old favorites. I like this Shepard because of how she seems to react to everything. More the fact that she seems to react more than anything. In the game its as if all the events going on around her/him only graze over their consciousness. like being dead for 2 years xD That and I like this Shepard's personality.

Enough of my rambling. I will got back to reading now.
Shades816 chapter 1 . 3/24
Loved this story! I can never stop myself from reading it over and over again. Great job!
Shades816 chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my god, I love this story! You really outdid yourself!
Demon Hunter 1993 chapter 1 . 3/17
please ignore the fox familiar, he would not know an awesome story if it kicked him in the jewels and ran off with his wallet. Anyway I have read and re-read this story at list 3 time and wanted to tell you to not let people like the person above get to you, you are one of the most talented writers I have every had the pleasure to come across and this story is one of my top ten on this site. Also I have read some pretty grim and violent fanfics but this one made me cry twice! and that is no small feat.
Menarra chapter 50 . 3/11
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WRITE MORE!

I've re-read the whole thing four times now and GOD DAMNIT I WANT MORE!

DDDDDDDDDD::::::::::::::::
DM-sama chapter 1 . 2/28
Hello there! Nice little ficlet you've got. Just finished playing Mass Effect 2 for the first time and started a second play through. Figured now was as a good a time as any to pilfer the web for goodies featuring our favorite turian, and here I am!

And my thoughts so far...it's cute! Granted, there are a few little grammar mistakes here and there, and personally I'm never fond of dialogue pulled straight from the game (though I realize the necessity of it sometimes). Garrus also seems a bit too...effeminate? I mean I can tell this was written by a woman, it isn't the kind of thoughts a man would have.

These are just my first thoughts, I'm still interested enough to see where it goes (your peculiar summary was certainly enough to pique my curiosity, though I question the wisdom of putting such a lengthy warning in place of an actual summary. That's what the author's note is for after all.) Nice start. See you in the next chapter!
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 2/26
As much as your writing tells, you have little to offer in opinion. Your 'opinion' is just the mainstream one: 'not all feminists hate women/gays/trans need rights/blah blah, racism. I don't care. Nobody really does care about your opinions, aside from those who gawk at your pseudo-wisdom and your stance on the 'right feminism'.

The first chapter bores me. I guess I have more time figuring out if the person writing this is actually a woman or a man. I can't tell. The writing is sub-par, but what else should I expect?
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 50 . 2/25
Omg
Is this
COMPLETELY OVER
You can't do this to me
This has taken up five days of my life to read
And it's so fucking awesome
And now
It's fucking over
Oh my god
Shemfatale chapter 50 . 2/20
Oh my gosh! Just finished the whole story. I have to say ugh it was torture, in a good way. The banter between Shepard and vakerian was well done. It was torture waiting for those two to finally get together! You did a great job with this story and I absolutely loved all the twists, turns, and events.
Subskadi chapter 19 . 1/30
The best!
Thank you for writing this. I love, I love, 100%. Absolute. Garrus perfect. Pride and Prejudice wow. Much admire and love Shepard's portrayal. Trembling with excitement and staying up to 4 am to read this!

Now, being properly articulate, since this story is based also on ME2 events, I had to wait till I start it to read. Now I'm about 1/3 into game and up until 16th chapter I was able to read without spoilers - we chose the same missions as firsts. After that, I am going in little steps as the next events in your story are revealed. So I have a companion "commentary" to the events in game... A double dose of ME experience! This chapter got me halted with Liara and Ilium. Can't wait.

This story is really extraordinary. It has moments, it grips me, it is vivid and reliable. I believe you! This is Shepard and Garrus, flesh and blood, real, living with their own lives. You gave them breath of life and I read everything enchanted. And the pace is perfect, such slow unfolding of affection brings much satisfaction. Just like in Pride and Prejudice. First strong bonds of deep running friendship, then love. Thank you, dear.

Adria

(PS There is a typo with Jane Austen's name in earlier chapters.)
shepard vakarian chapter 50 . 1/5
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee upload the sequel , reach and sensibility to fan fiction net - ( puppydogface ). :)
GarrusRocks chapter 1 . 1/2
I just found this story and LOVED IT. I even locked myself in my room for the better part of two days to read it. You need to do one for Mass Effect 3! The only complaints I have are as follows: Ashley dying rather than Kaiden (but that's just me, the only thing I ever liked about Kaiden was the fact he had Carth's voice actor from KOTOR) Messing with Zaeed's story, but it didn't really throw the story off a great deal so eh, the amount of cussing, and the great *ahem* detail of Shep and Garrus before Omega 4. Now perhaps that's me being childish, but I was never complimented for my maturity :P. Overall, best fanfic I've read thus far. I really loved that you threw Tali's attraction to Kal in there! Great story, continue writing, and enjoy life!
breakingflower chapter 50 . 1/3
I love this story! I love this show and I love how you portrayed there relationship! Thank you so much for this!
shepard vakarian chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
Absolutely BIG fan ( sorry dis review is like one yr l8) please upload a sequel ( u mentioned it being possibly called reach and flexibility ) to fan fiction net :)
bloody bint chapter 50 . 12/26/2013
It was completely amazing, how you built up their relationship in a natural progression and the ending was just perfect, two best friends falling in love, sigh. All of your characterisations were awesome to read and this fic was just a pleasure to read.
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »