Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
LynDea chapter 51 . 2/4
FUCK YES! And now to sleep.
LynDea chapter 49 . 2/4
YAAAAASSSSSS! Fuck, I might as well finish it.
LynDea chapter 46 . 2/4
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Oh god I need to go to bed.
LynDea chapter 45 . 2/4
I didn't mean it I love this story it's just taking them SOOOO long to get together! Also this story is the best thing to ever exist ever and I really need to go to bed but I can't cuz they aren't boning yet. Thank you.
LynDea chapter 44 . 2/4
Fuck why is this taking for fucking ever.
LynDea chapter 3 . 2/3
Literally just said, outloud, "Oh my fucking god Kaiden"
HyperChrome chapter 10 . 1/17
I just wanted to pause to say I'm really surprised that Shepard saved the Council, instead of the thousands of innocent lives. It just seems a little out of character for the personality you've written her as.

But besides that, I love the story so far, some how you always write the best stories for my ships. :) I also love Shepard reading to Garrus, it made me think so much of October and April.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 51 . 1/15
I'm seriously hoping you'll continue this soon! This story has earned its place among the most favourite. You've made quite a lot of typos, but they do nothing to diminish the quality of the storytelling.

Which is awesome. The chemistry between Garrus and Shepard is perfect, their friendship/romance thing...ah, I could gush about these two all day.

Again - I hope you won't abandon the fandom once the fame sets in, but I wish you nevertheless good luck with your personal endeavors.

-Drakes
TheRangerBoy chapter 50 . 12/7/2015
*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Cheer Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

*Crying in the background*
TheRangerBoy chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
OMG! Your Shepard is how I wish I could be to my squad in ME1. I NEVER took anyone but Tali and Garrus because the others were useless to me. I ran with a tank build. That and I was able to unlock any loot. ;)
TheRangerBoy chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Best. Last. Line. Ever.
SweetnSour333 chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
I am soooo freaking happy shepherd is back to normal for a second there I thought she was never going to snap out of it. And honestly I'm a bit scared that it's going to come back again but hopefully tall dark and ugly will be there for her. - Oh and by the way this is a really freaking good fanfic!
Shiennut chapter 51 . 9/14/2015
Amazing build-up! I really enjoy reading how these two became friends, and to being more than that. Thank you for this amazing fic :)
Seffis chapter 50 . 7/20/2015
Simply put ... It was a masterpiece *_*

I devoured it in one day and an especially long night ;)

I loved how you worked out the details

Tears were shed, clothes soaked in sweat, it was just brilliant :D

I hope you find the time to write the sequel, I'm looking forward to it :3

Greetings from Germany
Seffis
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
There is one bit of information that you got wrong in this chapter. Liara doesn't work with the Shadow Broker. She worked as an information broker on Illium. We know this from the regular gameplay.

If you have ever played or watched the Shadow Broker DLC then you know that Liara was on the hunt for the location of the Shadow Broker base to rescue Feron. Long story short you and Liara defeat the Shadow Broker and she becomes the new Shadow Broker.
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »