Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Grantspride chapter 27 . 6/7
omg if they don't stop with the angst and pussyfooting around each other I'm going to blow my face off in frustration.
Kryptum chapter 50 . 5/24
Hey, I know you said in your bio that you've left Fanfiction, but in the off chance you see this...

I just wanted to express my love for this story. I can't say for sure but I know I've been following it since close to the beginning, and every time I crave those in-depth character interactions and relationship building, I come back to this story. God, I must have re-read it 4 or 5 times now and every time I finish it feeling fucked up (in a good way lol). Anyway, I know it's been almost 5 years now since you last did an update on this, and while you mentioned there might be some kind of sequel in the future, I know life gets in the way of things and interests fade and change, but I at least want you to know that this story is STILL being appreciated years after it's completion and that your hard work put into this story is still being appreciated.

I know I'm just a random stranger on the internet, but I wish you the best, and again, can't express enough how much I absolutely love this story.
- Kryptum
FreeFall2U chapter 1 . 4/19
This is the mass effect fic that I compare all other fics to.
ConstructiveRomance chapter 51 . 3/19
What a story! This deserves all the reviews it got and more.

I absolutely adored how you fleshed out the characters and their relationship. It still seemed in-character and like the Shepard and Garrus we know, but also so much more if that makes sense. Their banter is so enjoyable, and some of the lines you come up with are extremely funny. Garrus' realisation that he was in love with her was priceless, can I also add.

Shepard's kidnapping was an interesting thing. I hate when the girl gets kidnapped, and especially to a character like Shepard who is military badass - BUT you didn't really make her the typical 'victim' in this and I loved it. She was so defiant and brave, relentless, strong, clever; it was difficult at parts but great to read.

Garrus only sometimes crossed the line. I hate the romanticism of possessive/jealous relationships but he doesn't cross that line too often. The mission for Kasumi was terrible and I cringed so hard with how he reacted, I was glad to see Shep criticise him for that later.

I think the will-they-wont-they dragged out a chapter or two too long - I wasn't a fan of the stretch/miles add on. But the eventual coming together was lovely, you wrote their sex scene so well! I loved the throwback to ME1 with the beautiful woman - is that why you're here line.

Definitely, one of my favourite depictions of Shepard and Garrus - they're both hilarious in it. They're real, fleshed out, 3 dimensional characters. Thank you.

I also want to mention how wonderful you wrote the rest of the team and crew! We got to see more of their personality than we did in three games for some of them :) Special shout outs to Tali, I was delighted to see their friendship strong. Joker was fantastic! I laughed out loud at a number of his lines. Thane was very well done, so in-character. Jack was minimal but every moment she was there was golden - I particularly loved her interactions with Garrus, always very funny.

Thanks so much for writing such a well-developed, funny, great story. I have to admit I'm disappointed there's no sequel, but I'm still thankful I found a fic like this!

Thanks again,
CR.
showmeyoursoul chapter 33 . 3/8
Rereading this story again. It is fantastic. You absolutely nailed the characters. Mordin is particularly on point. It is a damn shame you couldn't continue writing, but thanks for this awesome story!
holyoakwifey chapter 1 . 1/30
6 years later, I still read it. ITS THAT GOOD. I remember being in agony waiting for each new chapter. I read it yearly and I miss your writing dearly, friend.
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 1/22
This is still the very best MA fanfic I've ever read! THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY!
komodogrey chapter 46 . 9/22/2018
Ive read your chapter up to 25, word for word but there are times when things get too fucking dragged on. The spark is gone and ive skipped every chapter since. Im sorry but you lost my interest with the incessant fillers and i mean i get the point ur trying to show charac development and take it real slow with thier growing relationship but i honestly think its getting boring.
good writing though but too dragged on. sorry but im dropping this fic now :/
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2018
I have read your story millions of times and I love it .i I wish you would continue the story just to to see what happens next
AzureSkyTower chapter 20 . 7/27/2018
As a Las Vegas local, I salute you for ever having to deal with the bullshit of being a Vegas bartender.
a sad human chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Fun story, I read this for 13 hours straight instead of going to bed. The way you painted every character so beautifully, giving them true personality, strength and weakness. It's just so well done, Shepherd is relatable and likable, my heart went out to her in her times of need but you were sure to give everyone a chance to show their role in her life. You gave just enough affection to keep me reading about Guarrs and Shepherd, without getting their actual hookup until the very end. And the lore, even the background was just given so much life, I wish I found this sooner. I'm still new to the ME world and fell for Guarrs like any sane person, and seeing him here was wonderful. I would have said you maybe should have paid more attention to missions, but it still fit so well to your style that I often found myself just overlooking it. I was expecting to read more stories, but this was the first one I found and the absolute satisfaction and contentment at the end makes me fine with only reading this.

I noticed you didn't write anything on here for years. But I hope you know just how skilled of a writer you are. And that your love for this world really sgown through. You should be extremely proud for this is one of the best fics I have ever read.
Anon chapter 49 . 5/18/2018
No matter what situation you put those two in, i love how it never ceases to amaze me what the outcome is. Beautifully written story, just so sad it’s going to be over soon.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/16/2018
Shepard can cry about what happened but I’m going to cry because there are only 3 more chapters left.
Anon chapter 47 . 5/15/2018
Omg, please say the next chapter has Shepard getting jealous and Garrus coming to the rescue.
Anon chapter 46 . 5/15/2018
AHAHAHAHAH! My god Zaeed is a character. I’m getting so sad that the end is growing nearer and nearer. But I have not once been disappointed with anything written, so I’m going to enjoy it until the very end.
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »