Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Jorgevng chapter 8 . 1/8
How come you could ever consider the mind meld pointless? Kaidan ashley and liara are being a bit out of character not in a good way. But i m still reading you
Jorgevng chapter 5 . 1/8
Liara was not portraited as a child..and defenetly Wrex was portraited as a Leader.
maidengarnet chapter 20 . 1/5
So this is my second read through of the story and I had to pause here because it's possibly one of my favorite chapters due to that whole scene with Shepard and Garrus and his 'admirers'. The way you repurpose conversations Shepard has individually with characters in the game to more natural and group scenarios out and about in the shop is just amazing, and not something I've seen before. Also that scene is just completely hilarious. The ladies not realizing Garrus can hear them, Shepars inviting him out without raising her voice, GARRUS' RESPONSE ON EXITING - oh man it's too good. And then he proceeds to fluster the fuck out of them. And it demonstrates his close relationship to Shepard beyond the typical bounds of intimacy! So cute. And I adore that this story is mostly from Garrus' POV. He's practical and refreshing as a narrator and it's nice to see an alien perspective on things sometimes.
Emma Reade chapter 50 . 1/5
WOW! What a journey, took me on one wild roller coaster ride! Wish there was one for ME3 I see your website is no longer there and your tumblr blog doesn't seem to have anything on it. This was familiar and yet different at the same time. I do wish we could have gotten to see more about what they'd be like as an actual couple after all that build but it was still wonderfully told and so sweet. Good work.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
This is my first review and I just have to admire the friendship you have written out for Garrus and Shepard. You are also a very talented writer.
Emma Reade chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Was directed to this story by some fanart of a book cover for it Jane Austen style, have a feeling I'm going to like this.
amenta bennu chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Will you update this one to let us know when you do a sequel? I sure hope you do get to it and don't lose interest ️ I absolutely love your vision on these characters and would love to see more! Once I'm back on a dragon age kick I'll have to check out your other fix too! For now I'm stuck on MAss effect Thanks for writing such a great story!
nog comma egg chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I hardly ever post reviews, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I really enjoyed this fic! It was very well written, and scenes that were more adult (whether it was violence or intimacy) were written very tactfully and not overly graphic. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 50 . 6/9/2016
This story is awesome. I read it in three days. I hope the sequel comes out soon. You have a wonderful talent for writing. Thanks for this great story.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
Crazy thought... But is there literally a bit of Saren, that is Cerberus cannibilized some of the implants off of Saren cybernetic skeleton?
FunkyMonkey19 chapter 50 . 2/29/2016
Amazing story, I couldn't stop reading, can't wait for the next story.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/25/2016
Great story but I tried to check out your website... It's broke
Kathryn Taylor chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I LOVE this story! Or was like 3 in the morning before I could actually put it down long enough to slurp before picking it back up in the morning! Lol please please please when is the next instalment?! I'm dying to read it! :) ps you are an amazing writer! :)
LynDea chapter 51 . 2/4/2016
FUCK YES! And now to sleep.
LynDea chapter 49 . 2/4/2016
YAAAAASSSSSS! Fuck, I might as well finish it.
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »