Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Karano chapter 1 . 18h
Still no update D:
Aw, feels like you'll never do one.
For notes, this is the longest burn I'm seen of this ship. When people say ''this is slow burn'' and it's straight to banging in chapter 8, biiiiitch this is where slow burn is at. I'm Karano and this is my favourite Shakarian fic on the Internet!
MEGapixal chapter 51 . 12/5/2017
This is probably the best most thought out well written fanfiction story I have ever read. I will be saving this for a VERY long time
kasraya chapter 51 . 11/27/2017
Love it!
BurstB chapter 50 . 9/26/2017
Well... I don't know what to say. I loved this story, the plot, the characters, even this painfully, slowly developing bond between Sheppard and Garrus. Then came this little drama the last few chapters, I really try not to spoiler anything here, and it just felt so unnecessary. It didn't really make any sense to me and this same statement over and over again, "How could I be so blind?", really got on my nerves.
OK, enough bragging, still an awesome story and still worth any minute I've spent reading it.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/22/2017
Omg I love this I keep checking if there is a new chapter but the amount of rereads I've done is crazy by far my favourite story
Fan D chapter 51 . 9/21/2017
Whats the sequel called?
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 51 . 9/16/2017
Goodness, Shepard and Garrus are so stubborn and oblivious to the obvious. About damn time that they realized just how much they mean to each other.

Thanks for the pleasant read. I enjoyed it.
RegreTaloTrip chapter 50 . 8/29/2017
This, for me, has been one of my favorite experiences thus far in my life. Keep in mind I'm only entering 8th grade, and all the books I have previously read have nothing in comparison to this. This is such an amazing way to start the school year, as I go to school tomorrow.
Probably because none of the books I read in America's worst school include anything about video game characters or anything about romance, hah.
It took me a total of roughly 7 hours to read this entirely, sometimes skipping a few lines to get through it faster as I read fanfictions closer to night.
This is my favorite story, and I hope to see the return of the writer and a sequel to this, yet I have less hope due to the last update of one of the writer's stories being in 2015.
Amazing story, best I've read if you excuse some errors.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
Trash.
DevilishMinx chapter 50 . 8/28/2017
I have loved the story so far. I think the only thing that I do wish, is that it will not end like the end of ME3. I will admit, I pray whole heartedly that Shepard does in fact survive, and that they find each other again. I hated the ending of ME3, and honestly, I can only imagine what would happen to Garrus if she does end up dying in the end.. Keep up the good work, and I can not wait to read more!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Love this wonderful world keep it up
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 50 . 8/1/2017
Incredible how you managed the characters. Especially Sheppard 3
Gosh! I love the story!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/26/2017
Quick question how do eyes narrow into a sneer?

Constructive criticism time-
You over use sneer a lot, as do you overuse "Shepard sinking into her hip" a lot as well.

Another issue I have with your story: the fact that you seem to have something against women who don't conform to your standards of what women should be or wear.

For example early on in the chapters, you seemed to be slut shaming Miranda and the way she was dressed.

Also you having Shepard think the line "stupid blue lesbians".

That's really offensive and I don't think I can continue reading this story.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/23/2017
Any more chapters?
VeridianFire chapter 51 . 6/16/2017
I've read and re-read this so many times! The story and characters, and especially the way you write them, only get better each time. I hope you find the means to keep writing, even if it isn't this story, because it's incredible!
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »