Reviews for Sense and Flexibility
Please finish the storyline! It’s amazing
venusgirl chapter 22 . 6/26
I feel like Shepard missed an opportunity to call it a "funcussion". She's totally chanelling her inner Dean Winchester in this chapter.
venusgirl chapter 14 . 6/25
Man, just reading about her depressions and her questioning whether or not she is alive has me feeling depression pains. Obviously the author has or knows someone who has struggled with depression, because it's spot on.
venusgirl chapter 25 . 6/24
Ok, so number 1, I feel completely called out about the mountains as shortcuts.. min, like, every game ever (though ramping the Mako was super fun). Number 2, I love that books have become precious antiques.
venusgirl chapter 3 . 6/24
I like Plan B, too, Garrus I really love how you write Shepard.
Annie chapter 3 . 5/21
These are my thoughts on the first three chapters. Chemistry between Shepard and Garrus; great stuff. Tali and Wrex; great. Not much to say about Liara at this stage. And as much as I think Ashley and Kaidan are wasted potential in the trilogy, you kind of did them dirty in this fic. Williams isn’t THAT confrontational towards Shepard; she just seems very one-note. And Kaidan has kind of devolved into a needy, desperate guy. I’m not really on board for your version of the human squadmates, but your portrayals of Garrus and Shepard so far want me to continue reading
SharpMaz chapter 50 . 5/21
This is a great story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, and for sharing.
Selminia chapter 14 . 11/4/2020
Hi !
I've read a lot of fiction about Jane and Garrus... it's best of all !
Your story is just perfect. It's never boring and I love your Garrus.
I can't seem to stop reading. :D
Thank you for writing and sharing it !
Krav chapter 19 . 5/22/2020
I've devoured this story in all of my free time recently, and I've been remiss with reviews but I just have to say how ADORABLE and HILARIOUS that was, wow you wrote well
nessiesmith2012 chapter 7 . 3/27/2020
I really lile this till you made shepard a saint. No anger against child rapist and murder, just her sympathy because they may have "been mentally ill and just trying to survive".

Yeah nope. I cant stomach boo hooing for the child rapist.

Shepard with anger with darker emotions is realistic. When your character is saint like with forgiving all its boring and fake.
Nerdy girl N7 chapter 18 . 3/24/2020
Just so you know! Even though it's old writing for you and you cringe (lol) when you go back and reread your work (I do understand we are all our own worst critics). I am reading this again, for like the 5th time over the years. I love reading about a unique and personal story about my favorite characters from games that will always be revisited and loved. I will always keep coming back to reread your creations and I'm so thankful that you took the time and creativity to write such a fantastic and reminiscent story for your long and devoted fans.
LillianShepard123 chapter 34 . 2/5/2020
I love Garrus's dad
LillianShepard123 chapter 22 . 2/5/2020
"Nice to see you won't enjoy eating me. Garrus

(Everyone thinks dirty)
LillianShepard123 chapter 10 . 2/4/2020
Garrus talking about eating his boots if shepard dies by falling rubble

Methinking about the Destroy ending where there is Rubble everywhere*
LillianShepard123 chapter 9 . 2/4/2020
Two things One, Their should've been a friend thibg you could do with garrus (like this) in the actual game.

Two, someone made a Pride and Prejudice/Mass Effect Crossover and Man it was glorious!
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »