Reviews for Morphine Me
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh that made me laugh, cheap morphine indeed! :0)
DeansBabyBird
The Solver chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That's...kinda depressing and hilarious at the same time. :) Poor Sam having to deal with Dean, and DEAN! Poor Dean! Having all that pain and nothing to numb it, lucky he's got Sammy to knock him out when needed. :) wonderful story. Lots of Love- The Solver
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
that is the cheapest ass morohine i have ever heard abut but hey it worked didnt it:) hehe loved it
Zinfer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love that last line XD Sam would! Good fic :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Dean deserves lots of pie after this. Sam also needs to steal some real morphine for their emergency box.
mysticsilver86 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Yes, yes and more yes!

That is all.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
very cool story. wonderful to wake up to. :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
A brittle look at the edge they live on, fine tightrope walking between utter despair and hysteria. Your writing is such a force, it leaps off the page.

Your stories leaving me breathless at times.

sid
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
"no, just no way, because in times like those, there's not enough pie in the world to keep that man silent." Favorite line...because its so true for them. Dean getting knocked out by Sam...is it bad that I thought it was awesome? Because, its how Sam looks after Dean.
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Pure Winchester - bloody as hell mixed with a lot of pain, alcohol and maybe pie *lol*

Awesome :D
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Duuuude.

I really really really enjoyed this. AWESOME!

*_*
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice little one shot here.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
LOL Cake, just to be an ass, probably ;D

Yeah, it came out a little funny at the end. But also bloody and messy and... Very Winchester-like XD

I really like it, dear Thx for sharing

Kisses

Rosetta
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awwwwww. This one made me sad. It shows just how much pain Dean is in - I mean there's his immediate injury of being stitched up, sure, but that's not what I mean. I'm talking about his emotional pain and just how far he's descended - all the whiskey just makes him drunk and doesn't blunt the pain. I love all the little details here - Sam stitching his brother up, the feel of the needle and thread in his hands, Dean sweating and tearing up and begging for relief and trying to fight the pain and not-really-succeeding in hiding it from Sam. And Sam just giving up and punching out his brother. It's so SAD to see that this is where the two of them have come to...

*hugs both boys*
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
it fun.I might try to give my boys,Mike and Dean,some of that morphine when their being vocal over a game!Might have to get a bloody ladder out though as they're way taller than me!I'm like a midget when I'm with the story and now I go to woprk it's bloodt freezing here today,so the leathers come out of hibernation and I've got my sirt on!You'll know the one I mean when I say "Twalight".xx