Reviews for The Inevitable Advancement of Time
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Fabulous!
Cerasi5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my heavens. Beautiful, wonderful, stunning, breathtaking, perfectly in-character for all concerned. Such an amazingly wonderful one-shot. The present-tense, stream-of-consciousness-ish is perfect and for me is the driving force behind why this particular one-shot stands out as so superb among an abundance of "Sherlock gets shot" fics. Your waking-up scenes are also some of the best I've read - instinctively believable and perfectly balanced. Such a treat to read, thanks very much for sharing. :)
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Amazing. Seriously, this story is amazing. I loved it! (/v-v)/
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great plot idea. Enjoyed reading this:)
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this seriously needs more reviews. it is bloody fantastic!
Kelllie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Flawless. Brilliantly written. Loved this so much!
marylouleach chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
love the frere jaques! perfect!
RS11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love this.
Edhla chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
... This fic gives me feelings. ALL THE FEELINGS FOR THIS FIC.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Loved it, beautiful
Pol chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Fantastique. Thoroughly enjoyable and interestingly written.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh man, I haven't reviewed this yet? I'm sorry, I must plead guilty to being one of those awful lurkers who reads and rereads a fic and then never leaves a comment.

Really, though, this is amazing. You had me hooked from your first simple, absurd but oh-so-Sherlock opening sentence. To be truthful, it was this fic that actually pulled me into the Sherlock fanfic community, transforming my cerebral love and appreciatino for the show into something infinitely more accessible and practical. (Fanfiction is totally practical).

Love the way you zoom into Sherlock's mind and capture his character voice- self-assured, observant and analytical but, deep down, just as emotionally needy as any of us- love the John/Sherlock friendship you write, love your writing style. This is, like all your fics, a marvellous piece of writing. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really like this. A mark of a good fic for me is the plausibility, and this one most definitely seems the kind of thing Sherlock would get himself into. Love it.
LoveAlltheSherlocks chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You're writing is so wonderful. "Sliding away into unheard notes", my goodness. I loved every second of reading this!
leopard high in the mountains chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow, that was really great! I love the whole premise, I love how you nailed Sherlock's character, and I love how vague that last scene is. Amazing job!