Reviews for Watching
Eyesdown104 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hey, I have just caught this as well as your other homeland story 'heightened'. I like the way you have written the same scene twice to capture the duality and the ambiguity that was rife at this stage of events and I love the way you pick on a word or a small scene and amplify it in your writing. Me encanta tu trabajo.
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I thought it was really cool how you wrote from the perspectives of the two women closest to him, and so well! It was also really neat how they mirrored each other.
maya chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
nice to see a homeland story...it became my favourite series and guilty pleasure:-)

i like the way you write...and hope to read more in the future (be it a continuing chapter or a new story:-)

happy x-mass!
anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Very well done!
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Excellent! I love the two sides of it. What a phenomenal show and I'm so glad that someone is writing fanfic. Thank you! Please keep writing, you have a gift.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I came across this TV show recently and I've been just captivated. Nice to see this fanfic. :)
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
First of thanks for being brave enough to write about such a volatile, brilliant and evolving show. Second I think you captured the times that Brody remains locked in his past or projecting into the future perfectly. As I read it, I couldn't help but think the POV could have been Carrie's or Jessica's. Nice symmetry there. Watching someone - like Carrie does is very much like Brody's job of a sniper - you can learn a lot by watching someone for hours on end. Its intensely personal and you captured that. Well done!
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Consider me the first review. Its a Showtime series dont worry about it. But this is awesome, I always love a good story.