Reviews for Love Tokens
AkiraYuni chapter 8 . 7/30
As of this instant, I am currently squealing like a happy yet mad fangirl. Damn, this scene just gave me the fluff bomb. WHy is it soo fluffyyy?

Nevermind. I still love it this way.

Love the pairing btw.
Awww... Tsuna x Giotto

Nyaaaaa!

Uknown chapter 8 . 2/15
Please write more!
Too Many Obsessions to Choose chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
I don't even know where to begin; I'm a huge G27 shipper, yaoi or not, and stumbling upon your story has been a gift to me. It's absolutely adorable, and I just love Tsuna's characterization. You've actually furthered my want to write a G27 fic that I had in mind. So, thank you, I guess :3
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Really love your story , hope you update soon~~
Natsu Yuuki chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Oh my... I really miss this! well, hosnetly, I almost forget the plot...
idea.getthe chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
you know, although hibari live in the house and seems to be a bit of protective towards tsuna, he didnt appear much...
Butterfree chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Ahh, I was so happy that you updated! And with such a cute chapter as well. I like how Giotto is so playful around Tsuna, and the effort you put into the details of the festival were perfect. Thanks for the read and good luck writing!

~ Queenie
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
finally! thanks for updating! xD
Kokoro Rin chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
One word only: cute. The chapter was adorable! Although Giotto had this dark side, Tsuna embraced it and accepted it. there was a lot of fluff to me and I love the chapter. After such a long time, welcome back! I hope you'll update soon but, no rush. The work may appear worse if you rush. Please take your time.
Giotto27 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
OMG! I LOVE THEIR CUTE MOMENTS!1
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Omgoahaaaaa i cannot love this fanfic anymore than i do to the stars and back! Holy moly it's getting to me. please please please please update! I hope you'll get through ur exams, and then BAM! Give us the rest of it! Please, I beg of youuuuuuuu! Update, please, and I will love you! Pretty please! I can't get enough of G27!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Yes, Giotto. It's illegal... Bahahahahahaha xD i love it i love it very muuuuch! XD
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Tsuna's so cute! Her family life is so depressing though... :'( I want to take her away. Does Giotto take her away? Please make him do that! She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Lemme guess! MM's the ladybug? I wonder why she's so mad at Tsuna! So curious!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Hmmm tsuna's getting her paws stuck in something nastyyy! Gah, i wanna slap that maid! Graaaah!