Reviews for Baby It's Cold Outside
Huds2n chapter 54 . 2/25/2012
I totally loved this chapter...especially Phil's speech...it was genius! He was so funny I was laughing out loud. Eddie and his mind drifting during the ceremony was also making me chuckle. It truly made me feel as if I was there sitting at a table at the reception. The end of pretty darned awesome as well although I am a little surprised they picked Alaska but that is the thing with these two...they keep ya guessing. Absolute perfection to the end of this story.
angel1002 chapter 54 . 2/23/2012
Awe that was perfect. I could totally picture the wedding and reception. It was perfect. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Eddie and Janet...so perfect.

Phil's speech was perfect. It was great how he messed with Eddie but at the same time he told everyone how much the couple loved each other and how perfect they are for each other.

A honeymoon in the North Pole. I never would have thought of that and it's perfect for them. I laughed out loud when Eddie came out of the bathroom wearing boxers and suspenders. That was classic. I could totally see that.

This was a work of art. Great Job.
Huds2n chapter 53 . 2/18/2012
Ok first of all why is Eddie pulling away from Janet...it doesn't make sense as to why he is trying to figure out what she is thinking...she was engaged to jake for crying out loud...how sweet when he asked her to marry him...she had all the questions...loved this chapter...can't wait for the epilogue!
angel1002 chapter 53 . 2/17/2012
Eddie Latekka is an idiot. I can't believe that he thought that he needed space between them to figure out if he could live without her. Way to go Janet for showing up and not letting him push her away. I love that she gave in and laid a big one on him even though he tried to get out of it.

The proposal was perfect. What a coinedince that a box turtle came along at the perfect moment and Eddie was able to segway to the box he had in his pocket. Only Janet would ask Eddie her own questions before agreeing to marry him. Loved it!

Absolutely great story. You rock!
hookedonfanfics chapter 53 . 2/17/2012
So good! I got a little nervous that our Eddie was going to mess up again, but he came to his sences. I loved how Janet didn't feed into his bad mood at the shop. GO Janet! Leave that man wanting more. Apparently that kiss, and the lunch, worked! :)

So glad he finally popped the question, and I love how she answered him. Good questions,and even better answers from Eddie. :o)

One more chapter please... then you can go onto another story. :o) You've created monsters in all of us fans.
hookedonfanfics chapter 52 . 1/31/2012
What a fun family! So welcoming. And so Janet finds out that she is the only one Eddie has ever brought home... interesting. :o) However, even with that piece of info, our Janet is still so insecure. Poor girl, I could see where she is coming from. So many reminders of Hail Eddie! I suppose she is right, he could have any woman he wanted, but it looks to me as he has the only one he wants. :o) Loved this chapter. I fun look into Eddies life growing up. :o)
angel1002 chapter 52 . 1/30/2012
What a great chapter. Eddie's family just cracked me up. His mom just sound so cute. I love that as soon as she met Janet she was telling her to call her mom. That probably would have freaked many women out.

It's so funny to me that Eddie was raised among primarily women. His aunts seem to be a handful who adore Eddie and he seems to know how to charm even his aunts.

I'm glad that Janet was able to tell Eddie her insercurites about how she feels about how other women feel about him. I loved that Eddie told her that he was just as attracted to her as she was to him.

He is so thoughful. It's great how he had his mom decorate the cake with a rainbow to remind Janet of what they share.

I loved it. Great job
Huds2n chapter 52 . 1/30/2012
what an amazing chapter. I can just picture the kitchen filled with sisters and Eddie clearly knowing how to navigate them all. Surprisingly however, I wasn't expecting Janet to be so fearful of other women. Eddie could have been with any of them while Janet was with Jake but he wanted her and deep down I think he knew there was still a chance. Why is she so worried about the possibility that other women would find him attractive...she isn't giving him much trust in this situation...if she truly believes he loves her none of those women would matter...hmmmm.
ORoadover2soon chapter 51 . 1/27/2012
Another great chapter. It was a great place to stop as you've left me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what Eddie's family are like - I'm intrigued!
angel1002 chapter 51 . 1/26/2012
What a great chapter. I love the interaction between Sam and Eddie. It's so cute and it shows what a good father that Eddie will make one day.

I can't wait for Janet to meet Eddie's loud and crazy family. It sounds like they are going to be a lot of fun and I know that they will her. Who wouldn't?

My heart broke for Eddie losing his brother. I can see that it still hurts him.

Great Job! Can't wait for more.
Huds2n chapter 51 . 1/26/2012
First of all you could continue this story on for many, many chapters...I would be totally ok with that. Secondly, I love this side of Eddie. YOu never really got a sense of his "story" prior to present day or in high school on the show so this is awesome to have this background on what made him who he is. I think it is really sweet how worried he was about her meeting his family. I am still waiting for these two to move their relationship forward in a more physical sense...I don't understand her hesitation...she has known him forever. But I love how much he loves her and tells her so...can only wonder what lies on the other side of his families door...hopefully you got some sleep because now I am awaiting what happens next! :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 51 . 1/26/2012
Oh this is going to be fun! Eddies family sounds crazy. :o) I love that you wrote this chapter in. And hey, all three reasons, A, B and C sound like good ones to me. And the result, being more chapters, is a plus on our side! :o) Can't wait to read how this meeting the parents goes. I'm sure Janet will win them all over! Even Aunt Julia. All she has to do is bring up that she loved I Love Lucy, and she's in! :o)
angel1002 chapter 50 . 1/23/2012
Awwe. Short but sweet. Very, very sweet. I loved Sam's speech. Very mature and I have a feeling that Hannah may have helped with it. :)

Loved that Eddie was holding Janet in a possesive way but my favorite part was when he thanked his girlfriend, called her baby. That should leave no doubt in anyone's mind, especially Janet's, how he feels about her.

Love this story. Not sure if I want to see it end. :(

Great JobQ As Always!
Huds2n chapter 50 . 1/23/2012
awwww...how sweet was that speech by Sam...and yet added a little sarcasm...what a great kid! Eddie and Janet were so sweet listening to the speeches...I can think of another dream that Eddie would like to be living - Janet too...hopefully that will come to life just like Best Friend Window did for Eddie and Nick...excellent story and yet another great chapter...you are awesome yourself!
hookedonfanfics chapter 50 . 1/23/2012
Ha ha ha, what a great speach. I'm glad you had Sam do it. And a nice touch on some reminders from our OR.

Now Eddie, about that dessert. Ha ha ha...

Have loved this story from the very beginning, so much!

I am looking forward the the final chapter...ONLY because I know it will be AWESOME! But will be sad to see this story end. :(

Because you have spoiled us, you better have something more up your sleeve to keep us entertained. :o)