Reviews for The Power of the Mind ORIGINAL
sterces35 chapter 8 . 11/17
good chapter, thanks.
But ipods or iphones didn't exist in the 90's
Saissa chapter 10 . 10/22
Didn't expect that from Hermione, but then on the other hand it fits her perfectly because Harry has been groomed by Dumbles via Ron to be the dumb little wizard who needs help...
Lliono chapter 3 . 10/13
You're a good writer but I don't really like the idea of fairy-like goblins :/
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/15
If it's a window being broken then whoever did it should be on CCTV Spies R US system that the Magistrate has enforced. Sadly when the people become fat and lazy the government no longer does things for us they do things TO us and that is a huge difference!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/15
How come he didn't go to a Best Western or Super 8? The rooms would've been better and especially Best Western has some sort of a breakfast. In the older days some hotels like that even had rations of eggs/pancakes and oatmeal/Porridge for Britain.

Many of these hotels also have a computer station with internet you can use as a guest for free when not in use.
Really chapter 2 . 7/2
U know hes only 13 yrs old and hes acts like eianstan

Anachronism chapter 8 . 6/21
Just an observation-the first iPod came on the market in late 2001. The first iPhone in 2007.
Princess Caraboo chapter 2 . 1/23
God I hate the giving Harry a makeover especially making him emo. Especially since in this instance it will only draw attention to him. He'd be better of doing what Tom the a bartender suggested in PS and investing in a hat.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
LOL Toxic green hair...that would either totally throw everyone off or draw him more attention because wizards don't usually have unnatural hair colours.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
LOL good thing Harry is adaptable lol.
dhasenan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014

The author moved the story's setting forward in time by about a decade just to be able to include ipods and xboxes. Not a good start. The punk makeover was cringe-worthy. Overpowered Harry I can tolerate (somewhat), but removing an intelligence block shouldn't make you an immediate genius in all fields. Learning to program without a computer is extremely difficult, though you might reasonably learn algorithms and complexity analysis without. Escalating the magnitude of abuse from the Dursleys is certainly an option, but if I were going to do that, I'd at least read a few articles on the effects of long-term physical abuse on people and write the character accordingly.

I'm giving up after chapter 10. I had this hanging around on my ereader for a while and thought I'd give it a second go (I lost interest around the same point last time), but no, it's not worth it.
PhoenixPhyre361 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Is that a Criminal Minds referee I see there? I love you already :)
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
AHH cliffhangers! -.- Update PLEASE?! :)
avatar junkman chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
write write write
AvidReader chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Definitely an idea I hadn't seen before and, in a field as crowded as HP fanfiction, uniquely original ideas are are rare and precious. :-)
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »