Reviews for The Power of the Mind ORIGINAL
Bronze chapter 18 . 4/13
I've read some of this story before but never finished it. Can't for the life of me remember why! It's great! I've never thought of Bumblebore as anything but evil. I mean, look at him in cannon. He had years to train Harry yet he never bothered. He put it off to some time in the future. Before that even, there was his placing Harry with the Dursley's with only a squib living in the neighborhood to supposedly look out for him. Explain to me how she could tell what went on inside the house out of her sight. Then when Harry got to school and had his first accident that required a visit to the hospital wing. Just how the hell did a fully trained MEDINURSE miss all the signs of starvation and malnutrition after her scans of Harry! Next explain why no adult in the supposed school would tell Harry anything about his mother other then she was extremely good at Charms and was the smartest witch of her generation? Oh they'd tell him about his father and his friends but not his mother. Then try to explain why Nicholas Flemal gave up control of the stone that he'd protected successfully for around six hundred years? And why Bumnbmore thought it a good idea to bring it into a SCHOOL knowing that Voldemort WOULD kill anyone that got in his way to get it! Everything points to stupid thinking, no logical thoughts, senility or all the above! Thus being evil.
Blazeb79 chapter 29 . 3/23
Story was fun and interesting. i found it amusing more than anything and would really like to see it finished , so hopefully you have more in your redo.
LadyRainDancer chapter 28 . 3/20
Happy there was a bit more in the original, but still would love to read more soon!
Saissa chapter 23 . 3/4
So not Gellert - still Dumbles but with schizophrenia! That makes better sense.
Saissa chapter 22 . 3/4
Well I kind of figured that out that he was not the real Dumbles - that was easy.

As to who he really is - Gellert? Now THAT was the twist!
Bronze chapter 6 . 3/3
I'm rather surprised that your Harry Potter doesn't have any of Dumblefutz's infamous tracking charms on him. After all, should Harry escape his relatives they'd make it so much easier to find, then return him to them. Dumblefutz can't just let his weapon escape now can he? I wouldn't be surprised to find out Dumblefutz tricked James and Lily into giving him unlimited access to their main vault.
Stormwing89 chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
First time reading this story, but yeah, I guessed it. The inconsistent behavior, different personalities, memory loss, and use of different phrases when put together was a pretty big hint. Especially the phrases- usage of terms of endearment versus usage of the phrase "for the greater good" (apparently Grindelwald's catchphrase.) Also, I must congratulate you. I believe this is the first time I've ever found a story suggesting this particular reason for Dumbledore's actions, and yet it explains A LOT about the canon plotline while avoiding going off into Dumbledore the Dark Lord land, however much fun stories written there can be. So congrats on a unique and well scripted plot hole filler.
Inspector Gaster chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
Great rounding! *thumbs up*
Bronze chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Hey, if you're reading this, flamers have no ideas of their own that they dare write as they fear being flamed in turn. I however DO NOT lfame anyone who has the courage to post anything they write. I write but don't have the courage to post. Besides, I've only writen one fanfict and it's not HP. Now to the best part. This story is so damn good and the laughs I've gotten from some parts make reading it well worth it. So thanks for posting it. I'm noty sure if the other one with this same title is by you or not but I don't think it's as good.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Cliche fest. Harry bragging with his abuse scars, "Cry for me! I have earned it." I physically can't read more.
sterces35 chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
good chapter, thanks.
But ipods or iphones didn't exist in the 90's
Saissa chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
Didn't expect that from Hermione, but then on the other hand it fits her perfectly because Harry has been groomed by Dumbles via Ron to be the dumb little wizard who needs help...
Lliono chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
You're a good writer but I don't really like the idea of fairy-like goblins :/
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
If it's a window being broken then whoever did it should be on CCTV Spies R US system that the Magistrate has enforced. Sadly when the people become fat and lazy the government no longer does things for us they do things TO us and that is a huge difference!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
How come he didn't go to a Best Western or Super 8? The rooms would've been better and especially Best Western has some sort of a breakfast. In the older days some hotels like that even had rations of eggs/pancakes and oatmeal/Porridge for Britain.

Many of these hotels also have a computer station with internet you can use as a guest for free when not in use.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »