Reviews for The Power of the Mind ORIGINAL
Ezmathet chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
great story
Radmar chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
University level physics? And he knows it in 12/13? Wow. Well, i am not saying that it is impossible, but i have physics on university (together with electronics) and it is hardest thing i ever learned. And I am not exactly dumb. I am talking about multiple ingretations and, of course, derivations. So Harry in 12 basically knows university maths, physics, electronics, and several languages?
This Harry is not smart. He is genius. I guess his intelligency is comparable only to Leonardo da Vinci. Even Einstein should be outclassed. But it is fun to read about it.
Reishin Amara chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
epic about to read book 2,but seriouly...when ill uou begin updating your storys again?
Larenars chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Very good work, thanks for sharing.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
hearing Rachael's mother ask her if Harry was her boyfriend
Wouldn't the age difference make that obvious?

No mention to his glasses. The ensemble looks weird in my head if he has glasses.
Theblackbook chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
hm.. not bad, but I don't think they had gotten so far technolcially vice in the 1990s...
Kairan1979 chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
While I liked the story, there are several problems with it.
1. Harry has too much projects at once - potion program, turning Puddlemere into a super-team, Maradeurs Inc. Shouldn't the hunting after Horcruxes be his priority since Voldy already tried to kill him several times?
2. After learning how much Snape was manipulated by Dumbledore, he never bothered to check Ron and Hermione complusion charms. I get it, you want to give Harry a new set of friends, but at least give us a hint why they are acting that way.
Martin Novak chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
You know your Remus is really acting out of character. Remus never gave a shit about Harry for 13 years. One year he taught DADA, then never gave a shit again. Not unless Dumbledore ordered him to. In last year he did come once to curse Harry (for daring to speak up) but that was really only because he wanted to fulfill Dumbledore's last order.

And Snape being manipulated by Dumbledore? Who are you shitting? Snape hates Harry and everything that has anything to do with that boy. He's abused him more than anyone else except Dursleys. If you're gonna blame all that on Dumbledore (which is lame) then next thing we know Dursleys were also manipulated into hating magic, and Harry will be all 'buddy buddy fuck me' with them too, as he is with Snape now.

It seems like you're gonna take everyone who abused Harry in the past, blame it all on Dumbledore (yes he's a dick, but not the ONLY one), and then have Harry lick all of those abusers boots or asses.
kidzannie chapter 29 . 1/30/2013
the story did seem to end in an odd place JRK's end when harry got on the train and not left as a cliffhanger, you could write that it's part one to let people know there is more to come even though this story is finished then people have a choice of waiting until part two is done to read it. myself i will buy the whole trilogy before i read them. i liked the wheel of time books as well i started to read them when there was only four and i stoped at eight because there seemed no end in sight. now there finished i might go back and try again.
that said i really enjoyed your story i thought you did a very good job.
i love to read and have alot of spare time (i'm a full time carer for my husband) fanfiction saves me alot of money.
i thank you for taking the time to write it make my day when i come across a good story.
n.harkin.9 chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
noooo... why a sequel? i bet you wouldn't finish it. its a trend that i noticed here in ff.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
i've seen the elf-house bond used like this few times, but this complete 180 is something new.. takes some time to get used to it. it's pretty cool, though.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
hermione's reaction was random and totally out of place.. but i guess they needed to go somehow so you can properly introduce daphne to the story.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
my personal opinion is that we entered 'modern times' when internet was conceived.. oh well..
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
I did not see that one coming. I thought possession by LV maybe but GG.
1,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »