Reviews for The Power of the Mind ORIGINAL
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
I like cue dobby...
Post U Later chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
OMG! I Love This Family. I Mean Seriously, When Remus Told That Manager That Sirius Was 'Special' I Laughed So Much! & Then Sirius Didn't Really Care Because He Had A Lolipop. Too Hilarious! X3

"Padfoot's got a girlfriend, Padfoot's got a girlfriend"
-OMG, I Laughed So Much At The Mental Image Of Remus Teasing Sirius About That. It's So Adorable! I Wonder If It's At All True? I Mean Julie Is A Squib, But She's Fierce! Taking A Whole Wall Down With A Sledgehammer? She'd Definitely Be Able To Keep Sirius In Line. ;P
Post U Later chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Oh Boy, They've Met Salazar. I'm Sure He's Going To Be Furious At Riddle For What He's Done.

& I Totally Agree With Daphne, Harry Sure Is Stupid For A Smart Guy. ;P

I Bet The Chamber Is Spelled So Time Stops Or Nothing Ages OR Something Like That, Or Basilisks Don't Decay Normally. Maybe Because They Have The Super Strong Bodies That Protect Themselves From Their Own Poison? Who Knows, It's Bound To Be One Of The Two. X3

& Yeah, Harry Totally Has A Thing For Daphne, I Mean He Told Her Everything About His Home Life, & His School Life. Sure He Hasn't Gotten Around To Telling Her About This Last Summer & His Godfather & What Not, But She Wanted To See The Chamber & His Dead Basilisk. He'll Probably Tell Her Eventually. & I Think She's Got Feelings For Him Too. I Mean She's So Worried About Him & Everything.
Post U Later chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Holy Shit, That's Totally Awesome! Daphne Is A GENIUS! Together They Could Create A Potion To Cure Lycanthropy Or Even To Remove The Dark Mark So Snape Can Be Free Of His Mark & Voldemort's Hold On Him. Maybe Even Help Get Neville's Parents Sane Again.

& Do I See A Budding Romance Between Harry & Daphne? They're Going To Be Partners In This Business, Might As Well Make Them Partners In Life Too Right? Beside, They Totally Get Each Other. XD
Post U Later chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Merlin, Isn't It Illegal To Use Legilimency On Someone Without Their Permission Or If You're In The DMLE Or Something? Couldn't They Press Charges On Dumbledork?

& I'm Glad That Harry's Become Friends With So Many Different Students From Different Houses. He's Even Improved His Relationship With Malfoy! That's Definitely Saying Something.

& Hermione & Ron Are Bigots, They've Lost A Friend, So What Do They Do? Instead Of Trying To Apologize, They Cast Him Aside Even More & Try To Turn The School Against Him. & It Backfired Big Time. I Wonder If Hermione Is Using The Time Turner, Or If McGonagall Was Too Busy Dealing With Harry To Give It To Her. Because They Wont Need It Since Sirius Is With Madam Bones.

Sorry, This Is A Repeat Review. FF Signed Me Out For Some Reason So I'm Re Reviewing Since I Signed Back In. Again, Sorry. XP
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2014

Post U Later chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
God, Hermione's A Bitch, I'm Glad She Lost Points & Got Detention. She Deserved It.

& Way To Go Harry, He Totally Kicks Ass At Runes. & I Hope He Fooled Dumbledork. If Not, That May Be Why He Didn't Do Anything. I Just Hope He's Trying To Bye His Time To Gain Harry's Trust... Or Wait For Sirius To Come To Hogwarts Like In The Books. Speaking Of Padfoot, I Wonder How He's Doing Right Now? Did He Make It To Madam Bones Safely? Or Did Something Happen? Has The Trial Been Set? I'd Like To Think She Would Contact Harry Since He's The One Who Set Everything In Motion.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
OMG, Poor Snape! I Feel So Bad For Him. Does That Mean That Lupin & Sirius Could Become Friends With Snape? Or Are They Obliviated Forever?
Post U Later chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
"it's okay we're pretty sure he was adopted anyway or maybe dropped on his head a few too many times"
-OMG! I LOVE THE TWINS! Fred's My Favorite! But Damn It, I'm So Glad They Agree With Harry That His Brother Is A Total Moron. XD

& YES! Harry Totally Kicked Ron's Ass! The Bloody Git Deserved It Too, You Don't Attack Your 'Best Mate' From Behind Like That, Even If He Has Placed A Silencio On You.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
& OMG YES! Iron Man Will Totally Kick Dumbledore's ASS! XD

OMG! Hermione Is Such A Bitch! & Ron, Following After Her Like A Puppy Following The Person Who Has Food Instead Of His Master. Not That Harry's Ron's Master, But They're Friends... Were Friends, & Hermione Is Like A Piece Of Meat That He's Going After. If You Know What I Mean.

& Lol, Harry Totally Schooled Malfoy. XD

I Wonder If Harry'll Get Some New Friends? Maybe Neville & Luna? Maybe The Twins? Or Someone Else? & I Wonder How Harry'll React To Lupin Being There?
Post U Later chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Well That Turned Out Well. Looks Like Harry's Got Friends In High Places Now. ;P

I Sure Hope That Sirius Will Listen To Harry & Turn Himself Into Madam Bones. It'll Be For His Best Interest.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Well, Harry Sure Is Reading A Lot. I Mean Seriously, 24 Books That Fast? I Wish I Could Read That Fast. I Would Give A Some Of My Toes To Have That Ability. X3

& Aww What A Sweet Birthday. Having Breakfast Bought For Him & All Those Things He Bought Himself... I Want A Baller Birthday Like That. XP
Post U Later chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Holy Shit. That's A Lot. Well At Least Harry's On The Right Track With School & Getting Back At Dumbledore. & Yay! Sirius! Maybe With McGonagall Knowing About Sirius's Innocents, He Can Be Pardoned. XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Well, Harry Sure Has An Interesting Style. I Wonder How The Magical World Will Take It. ;P

& I'm Glad His Lightening Scar Is Scabbing Over & Will More Than Likely Heal Up Nicely. I Prefer Harry With Short Hair So He'll Be Able To Walk Around Without People Gawking At Him.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Merlin, I'm Jealous. I Wish I Could Remember Everything I Read Like That, Or Even Read & Understand That Much That Fast. It'd Be Epic. X3

& Damn That Albus Dumbledore. I Hope Harry Ruins The Old Fool. Drives Him Into The Ground.
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »