Reviews for The Power of the Mind ORIGINAL
PhoenixPhyre361 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Is that a Criminal Minds referee I see there? I love you already :)
moving-acc chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
AHH cliffhangers! -.- Update PLEASE?! :)
avatar junkman chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
write write write
AvidReader chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Definitely an idea I hadn't seen before and, in a field as crowded as HP fanfiction, uniquely original ideas are are rare and precious. :-)
AvidReader chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
I'm finding this quite enjoyable, although I'll be the first to admit that the variou anachronisms are a little jarring. That basically means things happening or existing when they could not have. Assumining cannon chronology, I believe Harry's third year, and this story, would have been 1993-1994 so that devices which were not then available should not be introduced.

Without bothering to mention them all, but just two of the most obvious so far... You have Harry gifting Sirius an xbox for Christmas 1993 when the initial version's public announcement didn't occur until Microsoft's GDC in 2000 and the official release was even later. The initial version of the iPhone, which you have Harry purchasing during the summer of 1993, wasn't released until November of 2007 in the UK. :-)
Stratre chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
[ damnit now i haveto go read the rewrite \ oh well i liked it it got off too a rocky start but it is good enjoyed it :)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
I LOVE your Sirius! Absolutely hilarious! The scene in the computer store was the best. XD

Now to keep reading this addictive story...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
I like cue dobby...
Post U Later chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
OMG! I Love This Family. I Mean Seriously, When Remus Told That Manager That Sirius Was 'Special' I Laughed So Much! & Then Sirius Didn't Really Care Because He Had A Lolipop. Too Hilarious! X3

"Padfoot's got a girlfriend, Padfoot's got a girlfriend"
-OMG, I Laughed So Much At The Mental Image Of Remus Teasing Sirius About That. It's So Adorable! I Wonder If It's At All True? I Mean Julie Is A Squib, But She's Fierce! Taking A Whole Wall Down With A Sledgehammer? She'd Definitely Be Able To Keep Sirius In Line. ;P
Post U Later chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Oh Boy, They've Met Salazar. I'm Sure He's Going To Be Furious At Riddle For What He's Done.

& I Totally Agree With Daphne, Harry Sure Is Stupid For A Smart Guy. ;P

I Bet The Chamber Is Spelled So Time Stops Or Nothing Ages OR Something Like That, Or Basilisks Don't Decay Normally. Maybe Because They Have The Super Strong Bodies That Protect Themselves From Their Own Poison? Who Knows, It's Bound To Be One Of The Two. X3

& Yeah, Harry Totally Has A Thing For Daphne, I Mean He Told Her Everything About His Home Life, & His School Life. Sure He Hasn't Gotten Around To Telling Her About This Last Summer & His Godfather & What Not, But She Wanted To See The Chamber & His Dead Basilisk. He'll Probably Tell Her Eventually. & I Think She's Got Feelings For Him Too. I Mean She's So Worried About Him & Everything.
Post U Later chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Holy Shit, That's Totally Awesome! Daphne Is A GENIUS! Together They Could Create A Potion To Cure Lycanthropy Or Even To Remove The Dark Mark So Snape Can Be Free Of His Mark & Voldemort's Hold On Him. Maybe Even Help Get Neville's Parents Sane Again.

& Do I See A Budding Romance Between Harry & Daphne? They're Going To Be Partners In This Business, Might As Well Make Them Partners In Life Too Right? Beside, They Totally Get Each Other. XD
Post U Later chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Merlin, Isn't It Illegal To Use Legilimency On Someone Without Their Permission Or If You're In The DMLE Or Something? Couldn't They Press Charges On Dumbledork?

& I'm Glad That Harry's Become Friends With So Many Different Students From Different Houses. He's Even Improved His Relationship With Malfoy! That's Definitely Saying Something.

& Hermione & Ron Are Bigots, They've Lost A Friend, So What Do They Do? Instead Of Trying To Apologize, They Cast Him Aside Even More & Try To Turn The School Against Him. & It Backfired Big Time. I Wonder If Hermione Is Using The Time Turner, Or If McGonagall Was Too Busy Dealing With Harry To Give It To Her. Because They Wont Need It Since Sirius Is With Madam Bones.

Sorry, This Is A Repeat Review. FF Signed Me Out For Some Reason So I'm Re Reviewing Since I Signed Back In. Again, Sorry. XP
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2014

Post U Later chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
God, Hermione's A Bitch, I'm Glad She Lost Points & Got Detention. She Deserved It.

& Way To Go Harry, He Totally Kicks Ass At Runes. & I Hope He Fooled Dumbledork. If Not, That May Be Why He Didn't Do Anything. I Just Hope He's Trying To Bye His Time To Gain Harry's Trust... Or Wait For Sirius To Come To Hogwarts Like In The Books. Speaking Of Padfoot, I Wonder How He's Doing Right Now? Did He Make It To Madam Bones Safely? Or Did Something Happen? Has The Trial Been Set? I'd Like To Think She Would Contact Harry Since He's The One Who Set Everything In Motion.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
OMG, Poor Snape! I Feel So Bad For Him. Does That Mean That Lupin & Sirius Could Become Friends With Snape? Or Are They Obliviated Forever?
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »