Reviews for Vanguard and Wasp
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I was ridiculously happy to see Shino in chapter 540...and not pleased with his absence in the most recent. Anyway, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one glad about his cameo.

I liked this quiet little expansion of their brief panel time, but there are some issues with tense that were a bit distracting. Also, it came off as odd to me that you have Hiashi be overtly derogatory and have given him the politically and culturally detrimental stance of being openly against one of Konoha's three remaining great clans. The man was going to kill himself for the sake of peace with Kumo, so being polite to Aburames seems pretty light-weight to me even if he does have personal issues with them for some reason.

I really like the idea of an affinity to a particular type of insect as well as the reasoning behind Shino's.
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Thank you for this story lately all the stories with shino have been swarmed by him with an oc or kiba and I was really hoping for some shino/hinata thanks for the oneshot now if only I could find a new multichapter to enjoy
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
loved it. I'm also a ShinoHina OTP person :3
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Thanks for mentioning me! This was really really good! I loved Shino's characterization and the interaction he and Hinata have with each other!

The format was really interesting and really cool too. I love it!