Reviews for Sunday
siDEADde chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So beautiful and fun.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute.
libresbian chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wonderful!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Perfect. Just beautiful...and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So sweet and so beautiful. Well done!
Sai chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved the flow of this, building it up just right, nice and easy. I liked the way Jane's POV was written, smooth and well worth the time.
happykt chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Absolutely lovely story! Thank you
Bones-Rizzles chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aweeeeeee!
This is just too cute for words. :3 Amazing job!
we-are-rizzlers chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Okay, this is the cutest thing. Its so adorable and well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
There are no words for this story. It's just perfect, sweet, beautiful and so on... I can't sayy how wonderful it is :D
cstarj chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow, this was an amazingly well written story! Great detail, I could see it playing out as I read it!
catherine8000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow, this story is beautiful! It's so sweet and lovely it's made me light headed. Aw, I really enjoyed reading this! Nice work.
Ring-Around-Poesy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is an absolute triumph in terms of charactisation and cuteness! A huge thank you for sharing this and well done!
Anti85 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really like your writing style, I had to read this one twice just because I didn't want it to end... But the end is perfect, It doesn't need to be longer. Would love a sequel though, just because I want to see this R&I world through your words. Better go see if you have other stories for me...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Omg... this is damn near perfect. My only gripe is that I hate the Patriots. Other than that though... perfection :-)
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »