Reviews for Sunday
easytodancewith chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
It would be cute if I logged in before leaving that Guest comment, also. Whoops!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my Goddd, this was awesome. Generally, R&I fics leave something lacking for me, but this felt so organic. I loved the tangible sense of family, and the rest of the Rizzolis were amazing supporting characters. Kudos on not making Tommy a douchebag, because that's HARD. The characterization in general was perfect, and the part about Jane's scars was a great touch.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I expected a nice ending, just a nice ending but it was amazing, i couldn't stop smiling!
neurocase chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh my goodness, this was just..ksdjfhlaskdfj PERFECT. I adore it so much, and the ending was there another word for perfect? This whole thing has rendered me a little braindead due to an overwhelming wave of feels. Bravo!
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh this is the sweetest story I have read. I wish to find a girl as beautiful as Maura. Maybe there could be more of it?
N chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Got fuzzy feelings reading this. Thank you so much
Fellfarer chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
F**king sweet & beautiful!
setarcosjemia chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Love it. You have Jane's voice down perfectly. Yay fluff!
allmyinhibitions chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
only the most perfect fanfic I think I've ever read.

inkwheels chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
SO incredibly adorable! Beautifully written.
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow. This was a truly fabulous, precious story. It felt like being home. And, although Jane was telling the story, I know it's exactly the way Maura sees the Rizzoli family.
yilkey chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww, so sweet!
Hearrtonmysleeve chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my god this was amazing :) love the way you write!
Bad Ass Zombie Killer chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I like the way you write!
EppieG chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really, really like this. You write so well, nothing feels out of place. Your words are not merely descriptive or narrative, but also wonderfully evocative. The "feel" of this story would not have come through without your skill.

My favorite part (besides the whole thing ;) ...

"She's just it.

I wonder if she thinks of me the same way. Looks at my mouth and feels her own twitch. Thinks about what my skin tastes like. I love thinking like that. Wondering how she'd feel under my hands."
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »