Reviews for Sunday
cstarj chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow, this was an amazingly well written story! Great detail, I could see it playing out as I read it!
catherine8000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow, this story is beautiful! It's so sweet and lovely it's made me light headed. Aw, I really enjoyed reading this! Nice work.
Ring-Around-Poesy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is an absolute triumph in terms of charactisation and cuteness! A huge thank you for sharing this and well done!
Anti85 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really like your writing style, I had to read this one twice just because I didn't want it to end... But the end is perfect, It doesn't need to be longer. Would love a sequel though, just because I want to see this R&I world through your words. Better go see if you have other stories for me...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Omg... this is damn near perfect. My only gripe is that I hate the Patriots. Other than that though... perfection :-)
feltknickers chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Beautiful. I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Lovely story.
saoulbete chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is...this is something, let me tell you. I'm not quite sure what to say about it because I think if I start saying something, I'm not going to be able to stop that's how wonderful this is. Jane's shyness, and fears and self-consciousness, and the rest of the Rizzoli clan knowing full well how Jane feels and giving their approval, and Angela being the one to lead the charge, and the idea of Maura in nothing more than a Pats jersey, and...this is amazing. simply amazing.
easytodancewith chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
It would be cute if I logged in before leaving that Guest comment, also. Whoops!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my Goddd, this was awesome. Generally, R&I fics leave something lacking for me, but this felt so organic. I loved the tangible sense of family, and the rest of the Rizzolis were amazing supporting characters. Kudos on not making Tommy a douchebag, because that's HARD. The characterization in general was perfect, and the part about Jane's scars was a great touch.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I expected a nice ending, just a nice ending but it was amazing, i couldn't stop smiling!
aviators-and-high-heels chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh my goodness, this was just..ksdjfhlaskdfj PERFECT. I adore it so much, and the ending was just...is there another word for perfect? This whole thing has rendered me a little braindead due to an overwhelming wave of feels. Bravo!
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh this is the sweetest story I have read. I wish to find a girl as beautiful as Maura. Maybe there could be more of it?
N chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Got fuzzy feelings reading this. Thank you so much
Fellfarer chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
F**king sweet & beautiful!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »