Reviews for Sunday
Indiefilmgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Now that was a beautiful story. It made my day :)
NinjaDriver chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was some damn good writing. Everything was natural, not rushed, and just right on the spot. Well done. Thanks for sharing.
TheFictitiousGirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
OMG! That was so terrific. Not many stories can really make me feel along with the characters, but the ones that do are simply transcendent. This was one of them. Excellent job!
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was absolutely perfect - I loved it.
Caitlin Hepburn chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it.
flint198 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
really cute story:)
afret2010 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this. It's so sweet. I love how Jane's always missing her opportunity and Maura finally just kisses her...without letting her say anything that might screw up the moment :-D
tweetypi chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What a sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
Kj chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was awesome! Hope there will be more!
Cute.
heatwave16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved it
Chook chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I absolutely loved this. The trench-coat, the film noir windswept street, the Angela-esque response to Maura, the football jerseys, the hand sensitivity - it had a very natural flow to it, it was very true to the characters of the TV show and it was actually very well written. It feels like a generic Sunday in the lives of the Rizzoli's, with the comfort and warmth and gentle bickering that makes the show so watchable.

By the gods, that was beautiful. Well done.
Anon again chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*killer last LINE. Duh.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Aaw man that was perfect. Just a big bundle of fluffy love. Not overly sacharine, exactly in character & all round awesome. Gotta love the Rizzolis & your portrayal of them was great.

All that & a killer last time. This fic totally gave me warm fuzzies. Thank-you.
Alucino chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was very sweet. Beautifully written. I loved the family-feel to it and the great attention you gave to all the little details. Great work, and thanks for writing!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »