Reviews for Broken Faith
JadeKaiser chapter 31 . 11/24
Well, This story has had its ups and downs. You started off by using some really bad fanon cliches and such, but you improved a lot by the end. I was annoyed by the fact that you felt that just because Negima was a harem story originally you needed to give your crossed over main character a harem as well, but it wasn't as bad as most harem fics I have read. Since I came here from some of your newer stories I was willing to give you a little slack: I knew that your writing eventually improved with time.

On another note, You seem to get a lot of rather idiotic flames for this story. Tough break on that mate, don't let them get to you.
winddemon199 chapter 13 . 11/9
What the hell is this Moral bullshit it's a naive view of the world with this doing what's right bull crap and showing that people who do what they want are bad and it's wrong by the way there is no forth category.
Yeah that was total bullshit
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 10/31
I find this "Can he rebuild his faith in humanity" crap to be boring. Why does it even matter? it's not like he actually needs to reconnect with humanity. So what if during the story he doesn't get along with them? Move on with something more interesting.
You sick brilliant bastard. Yes it's a compliment.
ShadowImageComics chapter 31 . 7/20
Nice, I can not wait to read it for this story was dong so well. I liked the way you worked in the actual events while Keep Naruto in tune as well. I thought at first you were going to make him OP, but you managed to find a balance and placed good limits while giving him room to glow. This was a good read.
Alex2909 chapter 30 . 7/2
this story is kinda kickass
Megaplayer49 chapter 1 . 6/29
You do know that you're not allowed to remove the sword in the human body cause the sword itself is stopping the bleeding and removing it will make him die faster
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 6/21
This isn't a dark story at all. If the introduction is so poor, how can you ever expect the rest of the story to be even half-decent. By god, he simply blabbered his history to complete strangers, even after his memories returned. That's Just stupid. Shinobi are taught from birth that knowledge is power. This Naruto is far too stupid to even tolerate.
kindasortastantheman chapter 12 . 6/20
TheConstellation chapter 12 . 6/15
Yes, go yank on my heart strings why don't you...*sniffle*
Wtf chapter 13 . 5/5
... Wow what moralistic bullshit. The fourth category does exist you idiot. Grow up. The complete obsession you seem to have about being right and never dirtying your hands just shows how much of a child you are. It'd people like you who force other people to dirty THEIR hands to deal with the messes you make and won't clean up, the amount of people hurt by that philosophy because people won't do what must be done out of some retarded sense of becoming a monster when they're only doing what needs to be done is horrendous. Why don't you look back in history and see what real heroes are like, not just fairy tale bullshit.

Look at the real world. See the people who were heroes in it and what they've done and had to do. Open your eyes...
CruelRuin chapter 21 . 3/28
Yup, i see you did give up. In two chapters you managed to kill all expectations i had from this fanfiction. You killed all balance, turnef Naruto into a glorified punching bag with no dignity, destroyed any hope for the story, shat all over the fanbase for some cheap harem service and killed any redeemability your flavor of Naruto had for anyone reading this. You write well, as long as grammar is concerned, but your world is bland, your characters are blander, your stories lack soul and your progression seems forced. You are confused between making Naruto either powerful or weak, and hence you flit around like an indecisive butterfly, messing with others and not in the good way.

I only started reading thia fix because it had so many reviews and favourites, this really made me lose faith in the fanfiction society as a whole. I knew that people here had low standards, but this is a whole new low.

So, you did a brilliant job in making sure I never come back to this website. Thanks for that.

Also, if you're considering writing professionally, i have one word for you.

CruelRuin chapter 20 . 3/28
This was probably the most dry, stagnant and worthless chapter i have ever read in my life. Did you just give up at this point or what?
yukicrewger2 chapter 9 . 3/6
wouldn't full release be bankai? and zen kaihou, that last part sounds more like release cannon
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »