Reviews for Broken Faith
Megaplayer49 chapter 1 . 6/29
You do know that you're not allowed to remove the sword in the human body cause the sword itself is stopping the bleeding and removing it will make him die faster
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 6/21
This isn't a dark story at all. If the introduction is so poor, how can you ever expect the rest of the story to be even half-decent. By god, he simply blabbered his history to complete strangers, even after his memories returned. That's Just stupid. Shinobi are taught from birth that knowledge is power. This Naruto is far too stupid to even tolerate.
kindasortastantheman chapter 12 . 6/20
*he's*
TheConstellation chapter 12 . 6/15
Yes, go yank on my heart strings why don't you...*sniffle*
Wtf chapter 13 . 5/5
... Wow what moralistic bullshit. The fourth category does exist you idiot. Grow up. The complete obsession you seem to have about being right and never dirtying your hands just shows how much of a child you are. It'd people like you who force other people to dirty THEIR hands to deal with the messes you make and won't clean up, the amount of people hurt by that philosophy because people won't do what must be done out of some retarded sense of becoming a monster when they're only doing what needs to be done is horrendous. Why don't you look back in history and see what real heroes are like, not just fairy tale bullshit.

Look at the real world. See the people who were heroes in it and what they've done and had to do. Open your eyes...
CruelRuin chapter 21 . 3/28
Yup, i see you did give up. In two chapters you managed to kill all expectations i had from this fanfiction. You killed all balance, turnef Naruto into a glorified punching bag with no dignity, destroyed any hope for the story, shat all over the fanbase for some cheap harem service and killed any redeemability your flavor of Naruto had for anyone reading this. You write well, as long as grammar is concerned, but your world is bland, your characters are blander, your stories lack soul and your progression seems forced. You are confused between making Naruto either powerful or weak, and hence you flit around like an indecisive butterfly, messing with others and not in the good way.

I only started reading thia fix because it had so many reviews and favourites, this really made me lose faith in the fanfiction society as a whole. I knew that people here had low standards, but this is a whole new low.

So, you did a brilliant job in making sure I never come back to this website. Thanks for that.

Also, if you're considering writing professionally, i have one word for you.

Don't.
CruelRuin chapter 20 . 3/28
This was probably the most dry, stagnant and worthless chapter i have ever read in my life. Did you just give up at this point or what?
yukicrewger2 chapter 9 . 3/6
wouldn't full release be bankai? and zen kaihou, that last part sounds more like release cannon
Mississippi Dragon chapter 31 . 3/5
i was wrapped up in this from the very beginning, Kuro. it was simply just too good! but giving Naru amnesia? naughty, even if it gives partial plot to the sequel. still, i loved the story
chaps chapter 31 . 3/1
lovely chapter i don't like it as much as some of the other ones but it is still nice because you finished it. the most annoying thing was that you did not give a nice ending :)
ssw777 chapter 24 . 2/10
This story is beautiful. Emotionally it challenges the reader in a pleasant and surprising manner.
LordGhostStriker chapter 23 . 2/3
Class:Walking Cheat sheet.

First time i seen that class
Zentari2238 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
I come from an ultimate betrayal but here, let me spew my guts when I just met you.
You would expect to at least stick to your own characterization but w/e.
Some fics are just doomed from the start ,
SlashSoldier chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
Hey KurOKishi! Just finished Broken Faith and I gotta tell you, I thought it was amazing. I found the story entrancing and loved it. I hope you continue to update True Faith as you haven't for a year, while rather saddening. Thanks again, for such lovely work!
Reviewer-san chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
Great story altogether. It started with some spelling issues but that most cleared up by the end. Really looking forward to reading the sequel in one sitting just as I read this in one sitting. Honestly this one ended a long time ago so you may or may not get this but I liked your story enough to post a comment anyways.
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »