Reviews for Borrowed Pain
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Please Please Please update soon! This is such a good story and I just have to read more.
Kissme123 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
MORE!
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Please update soon! I just have to know if Kurt is going to be okay an if those ba$tards who hurt them, get found!
dmbland chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
I don't see how whatever information Blaine could possibly have about his father's company could be so important that he can watch his boyfriend be tortured. Like I just don't get it. If Blaine loves Kurt so much he would have done what he could do stop him from getting so hurt and basically having his life ruined (It's kind of hard to be a Broadway star when you can't walk.) So yea. I still want to know how it turns out but I don't see how Blaine's lack of action is justifiable at all.
Rory and Erin and Me chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
'TBC' - I swear this phrase is the bane of my existence :)

Keep it up! :D

Babel x
star1006 chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
awesome but i really want to see the next one cant wait!
Wclower chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
so what are going to do now?

hope they can arrive home safely..
star1006 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
amazing this was so sweet but heartbreaking too!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Aw klaine moments!
Kiamra chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
ok, so hi fathers companie better be planning on saving the world, or curing cancer, or something equally important for blaine to let this happen to kurt ;_;
Chayo1197 chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Oh my God I am completely addicted to this story. Awesome work as usual!
MyHeroRaven chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Oh this is so sad... but it's true love. They really care deeply for one another and it's sweet : )
mbrattoo chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Even though it's kind of irrational, I kinda hate Blaine for letting Kurt's torture go so far.

Doesn't he realize that at this point, if Kurt dies, he'll never be able to forgive himself because he does control the situation to an extent.

Kurt, I'm guessing, has extensive internal bleeding and being numb is not a good sign so, I'm hoping that Blaine will just give them the information now.

I am so going to freak out if poor Kurt dies! And, the part about his knee cap made me wince and flinch spastically, effectively causing my boyfriend to question my sanity more than he already does. Haha.

Anyway, your story is vivid, heartbreaking, suspenseful and, dare I say, beautiful. I think the raw emotions that you depict are intensely beautiful and I really enjoy your writing. I am looking forward to your next chapter and I love this so far!

-Alexis
star1006 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
this was amazing and so intense cant wait to see wat happens next!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011