Reviews for Dream No Small Dreams
TheGentlemanLivingInTheShadows chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Short, but sweet, I loved it!
Shadoween chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
lol Daniel's attempt at wet dream was fabulous , fucking a pillar xD
Shadoween chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
interesting curiosity killed a cat... how will it be in this case? :D
Tsumi-Amethyst chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Hi again, Tsukiori!

Again, I absolutely adore this fic and always come back to re-read it. I just love Alexander's cheeky sense of entitlement over Daniel because he is not human - it's very fitting for him, somehow, even though we of course find out little about his character in the game itself. And I really, really enjoyed reading a fic where Daniel is a bit more spunky than he is in the game... of course, you justify his manner by having him in a dream, but it makes for a refreshing change. I really think you captured both men very well, but in your own way.

I would love to see a sequel to this - how does Daniel take to becoming Alexander's? What does he think about becoming non-human so that he can escape this world and be with him?

Take care once again, and remember - you're probably my favourite Amnesia fanfic writer ]

TraditionalFire chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I'm speechless. That was beautiful and sweet and sad and funny and all together wonderful.

Thankyou for writing it. 3
Meiyosama chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Oh I do love the start of this :D
Omiinous chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Amazing! It was really fun to read. I'm just hoping there will be more. No pressure but it's just so good! I really love Alexanders change of heart, maybe, just maybe he isn't as heartless as he appears to be :)
BlackOrderAlchemist chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Fuck me, this is an amazing fic. It... I cannot even describe my feelings for it. Truly, you are a very gifted writer.

I only wish it continued on... I mean what's here is incredible, yet I hunger for more...
lordsmellymort chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
This was excellent.
Lourdes chapter 5 . 4/2/2012

KitsuneMagic48 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Y do I love this so much ?
Kink Meme Creeper chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
So, anyways, I was cruising through the Amnesia Kink Meme and then I cruised over to Fanfiction to see if there were any good Daniel/Alexander fics.

And then, OHMAIGOD! The author of pretty much three of the five best stories on the Meme!

So, yes, I would just like to my pronounce my undying love of your stories and your amazing style! You can really capture the creepiness and, with some magical writing voodoo, have turned it into something amazing erotic!

Love you! Continue writing amazingly! :3
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Why on earth does this story only have FIVE reviews? This is utterly brilliant! I love how you both managed to capture Alexander as well as another side of Daniel that we have only guessed at when playing. I do hope you continue. )
Zizi chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
My gosh, you cannot let this story die! It is amazing! I love the difference between Real Daniel and Dream Daniel, it makes sense really!

I can't wait to read more, you really do have a great story on your hands!
ZANEradio chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Hooked on your amazing story!

I love the way you wrote of Alexander and Daniel's inner struggle, but I mostly like that Daniel is not truly ignorant to Alexander's plans.

Can't wait to