Reviews for Blind Faith
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 5/14
Great story. Great banter with the boys! Felt like I was watching an episode.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 4/13
They can be brother's as soon as Dean finishes fixing the mess that his baby ended up in after this. Nicely written, thank you for posting!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great story! The crippled leading the blind! Loved the final line, too!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
An interesting set of injuries means this is most exciting. Dean driving his Baby blind! Sam forming a hospital escape plan! And I love that touch of humour at the end. Nicely done! :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved this. Talk about teamwork! But trust Dean to blame Sam for the car lol! xo
Sahkess chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
What a bizarre and cool setup, one blind, one immobile...that's the basis for one entertaining fic. Loved the h/c here, and of course the ending. :) Awesome fic!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very good story. Sam will never live down getting the Impala banged up, though!
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh, loved this one too! Brilliant! Hurt/Comfort always gets to me with the boys, and you do it well. I'll have to add, you do very well with Americanisms. I've written in "Britt" before, and I know it can be challenging. I think my only hint would have been your "Er" instead of "Uh." :) Lovely!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I enjoyed this a lot :) Lots of hurt-comfort and brother feels makes for a great fic!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story! Wonderful hurt/comfort and awesome brotherliness!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awesome hurt comfort.

Hope you yearn for more and write soon.

Karen
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Being blinded has to be Dean Winchester's scariest injury ever. I just cringed for poor Sam riding down a dirt road with a compound fracture and not even a pillow to prop it on.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Our poor boys. The messes they get themselves into. My mind always goes back to what Dean said to his brother in the car at one point - "We don't get thanked. We don't get paid."

But they keep on keepin' on. I really loved this, hon. Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was total fun! You did a terrific job with the hurt/comfort. Very palpable. But it made me smile at the end. Thanks!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Aww this is awesome! 3

I really love this one... Dean's faith on Sammy to lead him and all the danger of them driving the Impala like that... Just lovely *_*

Kisses